Kirkland Baby Wipes Reviews
#1 in Baby Wipes

Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes Refill

These wipes are made of 100% renewal resources. They are exceptionally soft and highly absorbent. Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes have been enriched with Vitamin E that nourishes baby's soft skin. These wipes are hypoallergenic and alcohol-free. Contains 9 packages of 100 wipes each.

Features
  • Biodegradable
  • Made from 100% renewal resources
  • Enriched with Vitamin E
  • Hypoallergenic and alcohol-free
  • Unscented

December 13, 2018

Good enough for a babies bottom it's good enough for my face

Makeup wipes are ridiculous expensive so the value you get here and the amount is so worth it. No added chemicals or perfumes for my sensitive eyes and skin. Have never had an issue using these!!! Long time user!!

November 15, 2018

Best wipes for the price!

Kirkland baby wipes are so soft because of the tencel material used inside. They aren't too wet so baby doesn't get too much of a cold chill either. I rated quality 4 and a half because they do not have any sort of rib design which aids in getting the poop off sometimes.

November 15, 2018

Simply The Best!

Hands down the best baby wipes even for sensitive skin! They're sturdy, have a gentle smell and don't irritate my baby. A fantastic product at a great value. They hold up so much better than any other wipe we've tried!

November 14, 2018

A favourite in our house!

I have two toddlers, and Kirkland wipes are household staple for me. They don't have quite as much moisture or softness as Pampers, but they are just as effective and significantly cheaper! At least twice a year the price drops to $20 which works out to around a penny per wipe. Kirkland wipes are great for everything from sticky hands and faces, sensitive bottoms and even for getting crayon off the wall!

November 14, 2018

Love these wipes!!!

Great quality wipes, big and strong enough to handle all kinds of baby poops. We've tried huggies and pampers but didn't love them, This is the only brand we buy now,

November 07, 2018

Perfect

Kirkland wipes are my absolute favorite. They are mildly scented, very gently and i can use them on myself and my girls who all have seriously sensitive skin. I have them all over my house, in my car, and am still using them over a year after my daughter has been out of diapers.

October 22, 2018

Kirkland baby wipes

I once bought these wipes because it was cheaper then other brands. I thought I would be getting what I paid for but the quality is great! No skin irritations for baby and it did the job!

October 16, 2018

Perfect Wipe!

These wipes are great! I love that there is not a strong smell, and they are durable. The kids are now potty trained, but we still use these wipes all the time. For faces, hands, and noses they are gentle and effective. I even use them to clean up the kitchen!

October 12, 2018

Perfect!

Absolutely love these wipes! My friend first introduced me to them while shopping around in Costco. They smell wonderful and they feel soft and delicate while I clean my face with them. Yes, my face! :) Easy to take off all the makeup with. Try them, it works! Highly recommend and will purchase more.

October 10, 2018

Good Value

I like these wipes as much as my preferred brand, Pampers. They are large, have a faint pleasant smell, and work well for everything. I keep packs all over the house and car.