Kirkland Baby Wipes Reviews
#1 in Baby Wipes

Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes Refill

These wipes are made of 100% renewal resources. They are exceptionally soft and highly absorbent. Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes have been enriched with Vitamin E that nourishes baby's soft skin. These wipes are hypoallergenic and alcohol-free. Contains 9 packages of 100 wipes each.

Features
  • Biodegradable
  • Made from 100% renewal resources
  • Enriched with Vitamin E
  • Hypoallergenic and alcohol-free
  • Unscented

October 12, 2018

Perfect!

Absolutely love these wipes! My friend first introduced me to them while shopping around in Costco. They smell wonderful and they feel soft and delicate while I clean my face with them. Yes, my face! :) Easy to take off all the makeup with. Try them, it works! Highly recommend and will purchase more.

October 10, 2018

Good Value

I like these wipes as much as my preferred brand, Pampers. They are large, have a faint pleasant smell, and work well for everything. I keep packs all over the house and car.

October 10, 2018

Love it!!!!

I absolutely love this product! I've used it on all my 3 kids, it never dried them out or gave them a rash. I found with other products you need to use a lot more wipes to get the job done, not with this product. sometime one wipe was all you needed.

October 09, 2018

Great Wipes for All Needs

I loved that first off these didn't dry out too quickly if I forgot to close the pack all of the way. I also loved that these wipes did not smell. I am sensitive to smells so that factors into which wipe brand I will pick. These never irritated my daughters skin so that was definitely a plus. I would recommend these to everyone.

October 07, 2018

Amazing wipes

We absolutely love the Kirkland baby wipes. They are such a great deal for the amount of wipes that you are given, but that's not the best part. They smell good, there is no odd odor, they are strong, durable, and clean up really well. We love the convenient packaging that is easy enough for us to transport and love all the ways we can use these wipes with our children. They have helped us through the toughest blowouts, biggest illnesses, and messiest food disasters.

October 06, 2018

Best wipes we have ever bought!

These always get the job done with maximum 2 wipes but usually just 1. They're strong and thick but sensitive enough for little man's little bum! Always have a click lid and not those annoying sticker ones!

October 02, 2018

Best Baby wipes on the market, hands down

I’ve tried out numerous types of Baby wipes but when I found the Kirkland brand, I never looked back. Their packaging is clean and tight. Their wipes at large, non greasy and soapy. I love the texture and how it didn’t leave a gross residue like most name brand wipes do. This is my go to brand and the price is just right.

September 28, 2018

This is a great product for any use.

This is a great product for many uses. Used it on my kids when they were babies. And still use them to this day for myself. I work construction and prefer to have clean hands to each lunch. 99.9% of the time my sites don't have running water, so I bought these. They are tough enough I can scrub my hands pretty good with them. The package stay nice and moist. Defiantly a product I will keep using.

September 21, 2018

Best bang for your buck

Wipes get expensive so I bought Kirkland baby wipes to try since you get a lot of wipes for your money compared to other brands. When my son was a baby, I was unable to use these wipes as his skin was too sensitive, but now that he's a toddler these wipes work just fine. The wipes are strong enough and work great.

September 20, 2018

Absolute must in my home!

This is an awesome product to use for your kids from birth to older kids. It doesn't have all those harsh chemicals like so many other products. I always recommend this to anyone I know. They are super handy especially for toddlers and to take anywhere. Love it!