Kirkland Baby Wipes Reviews
#1 in Baby Wipes

Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes Refill

These wipes are made of 100% renewal resources. They are exceptionally soft and highly absorbent. Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes have been enriched with Vitamin E that nourishes baby's soft skin. These wipes are hypoallergenic and alcohol-free. Contains 9 packages of 100 wipes each.

Features
  • Biodegradable
  • Made from 100% renewal resources
  • Enriched with Vitamin E
  • Hypoallergenic and alcohol-free
  • Unscented

July 24, 2019

Love this product

These wipes are fantastic for their value. You recieve so much for a fantastic price. Use these on my newborn and causes him no discomfort. Will definitely recommend to anyone for use.

July 14, 2019

My #1 favourite baby wipes/wet wipes!

These awipes are my favourite wipes to use! I have always used these and the scent isn’t too strong. These wipes are not just good for cleaning and baby purposes,it's really good if your hands are sticky from food are just dirty. I always get these from Costco because I think it’s a pretty good deal. I would totally recommend these!

July 11, 2019

Better than the rest

I tried these wipes after going through brands and brands of baby wipes to find one that suits me. The packages are packed and last for a long time, so great value, and the wipes are strong but mild.

2.7/5

July 02, 2019

Not a preferred choice for poop explosions

If it's just a regular diaper change, these are adequate, but if there is poop that is all squishy, use something else. I found they just pushed the poop around, didn't really get it off the butt at all.

June 28, 2019

Baby wipes

Bought these to wipe my puppy after she goes pee. Battling a urinary tract infection for weeks. Great product and price. Definitely will keep purchasing.

June 28, 2019

My girls are out of diapers and I still use these

Great great value. They come in their own little packages that are perfect for the car, diaper bag or office. They are so handy and dont have a bad scent nor do they leave a gross residue.

2.7/5

June 20, 2019

I wanted to love these, but just couldn't after using them!

I am a HUGE Costco/Kirkland fan and I thought I would love these baby wipes, but man, I was disappointed! They are large wipes, which is awesome, but they lack moisture! I found myself having to wet them in the sink before using them.. not ideal.

June 20, 2019

ONLY WIPES MY SON CAN USE!

Thank god I found these wipes! At my baby shower I was gifted a variety of wipes- Pampers, Huggies etc... which all ended up giving my son a rash! Once I tried Kirkland wipes the rash cleared up! (Tested my theory once I ran out and BOOM- rash again!) Anyways, great quality and you get so many for such a low price! 100% suggest you try them and stock up when they go on sale!!

3.2/5

Florida, United States

Very thin

Weve been using these for years until our daughter started having bug girl poops and these terribly thin (strong, dont get my wrong. Just thin) wipes I just feel like theres not much in between my hand and her poop. I would spend the extra couple dollars and buy a thicker wipe. You'll use less in the long run.

June 18, 2019

Awesome!

Love these wipes! Gentle on the skin! They are durable! Long lasting! And an amazing price for so many. Pretty much the only wipes I use again in the future. Use them on everything ❤️