Kirkland Baby Wipes Reviews
#1 in Baby Wipes

Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes Refill

These wipes are made of 100% renewal resources. They are exceptionally soft and highly absorbent. Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes have been enriched with Vitamin E that nourishes baby's soft skin. These wipes are hypoallergenic and alcohol-free. Contains 9 packages of 100 wipes each.

Features
  • Unscented

June 28, 2020
    Nevada, United States

Necessity in this house

We use allot wipes in this house from dirty faces, feet and frequent diaper changes these are a necessity. I like being able to buy them in large quantities also, helps make sure we always have some. They are a good size and sturdy.

June 28, 2020
    Washington, United States

Great!

Kirkland brand are my second go to wipes. I do prefer my Huggies or pampers because they’re tried and true and I’ve just used them from the beginning and theyre equally tied for first. Kirkland are great though they are very similar to both but because I don’t have a Costco membership it isn’t the easiest to get them. They do work well and are a good thickness. You can also use them on hands and faces and even for a makeup wipe for you’re self.

June 18, 2020

Amazing wipes

These wipes are absolutely fantastic. They work super well and I find them better then most brands out there. They are super gentle and clean up messes very well. They are definitely multi purpose, I also like them because they are gentle and help clean my cats ears when he needs it. They are also stronger then the look.

June 04, 2020

Love these

These wipes are absolutely fantastic. They work super well and I find them better then most brands out there. They are super gentle and clean up messes very well. They are definitely multi purpose, I also like them because they are gentle and help clean my dogs ears when she needs it.

June 04, 2020

Love these wipes

These are my go to wipes over any brand. Doesnt cause a reaction to my son like other brands. Well priced but even better when they go on sale ! Smell good and get the job done. I find them thicker than most wipes too so you need less to have a clean bottom for your little one.

June 02, 2020

My #1

These are the only wipes that i will ever buy. They get the job done. They don't have a heavy odor which is great and i haven't experienced irritation for my little ones

May 27, 2020

I will never be without these wipes!!!

These wipes are awesome! I use them on everything! For diaper changes, food spills, wipes mouths, and while camping. I always have some in the car and in my handbags. The scent is light, pleasant and fresh. They stay moist a long time. No one has reacted to them in my family even though a few have sensitive skin! I will be buying these forever!!

May 14, 2020

Decent

They get the job done. They're not as wet as I would prefer so sometimes it seems to take more wipes to get the job done. Good thickness. No irritation.

May 13, 2020

UN GROS OUI

Très bonne lingettes pour bébé. Ne déchire pas, nettoie bien les foufounes, aucune odeur et rien ne passe au travers. Un achat économique qui selon moi en vaut vraiment la peine.

2.8/5

May 09, 2020

Eh well...🤷‍♀️

I initially bought these as a friend had recommended.. never again. I did not find them wet enough and the material was irritating my daughter. Feel this is a miss on the Kirkland brand.