3.4/5

Good - 0
    1.0/5

April 16, 2018

Sensitive eyes beware!

My eyes had been red and itchy for weeks when I finally figured out it was this product causing it! And here it's supposed to do the opposite 😮

Of course, we all have a unique chemistry, so if it works for you go for it! Just keep an eye out ( pun intended) for redness, puffiness and irritation 👍

January 26, 2017

I was looking for a new eye cream/serum and was hesitant to try this. The price convinced me to give it a try, plus I saw many positive reviews for it. I'm normally very leery about trying new eye creams because most irritate my eyes and make them water badly.

I'm so happy that this one doesn't. It's very gentle and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. It's nice and creamy, yet absorbs well and isn't greasy. Given that you get two of these pump bottles (which also keep the serum sanitary) for about $25, I'm extremely happy with it.

July 14, 2016

Love this serum for under my eyes. I find it helps with the fine wrinkles and puffiness. It isn't a miracle worker but it definitely helps a bit! I purchased it at Costco in a two-pack which was awesome :)