Kirkland Signature Ibuprofen 400mg Liquid filled gel caps Reviews
#322 in Misc

Good - 0

October 06, 2017

Love this

So cheap and it works in almost everything. I use it for cramps and headaches and ear aches and sore throats. The value is awesome and one bottle lasts me forever and rarely do I have to take it again. Kicks out the pain in one dose.

April 28, 2017

We always buy this brand for our ibuprofen. It is a great value. You get a huge bottle for cheap. They are an extra strength so you use less too. Definitely recommend !

March 28, 2016

Meilleur rapport qualité prix sur le marché. J'utilisais des liquigels d'une autre marque car je fais des migraines et j'ai besoin que cela soit efficace rapidement. Maintenant ces comprimés font le travail et coûtent beaucoup moins chers. Cela vaut vraiment la peine.

October 30, 2015

For about 10 years of my life I was a "I only use Advil Liquidgels" kind of girl but having switched to Kirkland I will NEVER go back. Kirkland just has the best quality everything - I have never used an ibuprofen that is more fast acting at getting rid of my aches and pains.

August 29, 2015

In my opinion these are the best ibuprofen pain relief tablets you can buy. They have never failed to relieve my pain. They are a great price as well.