Kirkland Signature Ultra Soft Baby Wipes Reviews
#1 in Baby Wipes

Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes Refill

These wipes are made of 100% renewal resources. They are exceptionally soft and highly absorbent. Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes have been enriched with Vitamin E that nourishes baby's soft skin. These wipes are hypoallergenic and alcohol-free. Contains 9 packages of 100 wipes each.

Features
  • Biodegradable
  • Made from 100% renewal resources
  • Enriched with Vitamin E
  • Hypoallergenic and alcohol-free
  • Unscented
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    2.7/5

December 07, 2020

Great Price but no

They are okay if you they are the only choice. But they tear very easily. pulling them out, tear. wiping up baby, tear. They are thin and dry out quickly. No thank you.

November 26, 2020
    Kentucky, United States

How have I gone this long without...

I have FOUR kids. Ages 14, 11, 2, and 3 months old and it took up until about 6 months or so ago that we first bought kirkland brand baby wipes and really, they’re amazing. I was in between Costco trips and used a different pack. Really, it doesn’t even matter the brand because we’ve used all the brands and immediately that’s what made me realize that the Kirkland brand has been the best! Of course it’s nice to buy wipes in bulk too so that’s a nice bonus and not to mention, the price isn’t outrageous.

November 24, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best baby wipes

I have found these baby wipes to be the best so far! Cost effective, gentle on my baby’s skin and I love that they don’t tear when wiping up those messy diapers

November 23, 2020

affordable & something i will definately buy

Have been using these wipes for my newborn. They are soft and dont irritate my babe's skin. Very affordable too; Something that every parent looks for (affordable and nor irritating for baby's skin) So far so good we are loving these wipes fof her.

November 12, 2020

trop molle

Je les aimes bien mais quand ce sont des gros cacas malheureusement elle sont trop molle pour ramasser et bien nettoyer les plis et autre racoin de bébé!

November 11, 2020

love love love

Great wipes! Great price! My baby has very sensitive skin and these wipes don’t bug her at all. They’re nice and moist don’t have any crazy smell and I love the quantity in each pack!

November 11, 2020

Great for the price and soft to use.

I use these on my son and it works amazing and doesn’t harm his skin. These are also great for multi use to clean up spills, dust or just to freshen up.

November 06, 2020

The best wipe

This is the best wipe I have ever used. It's cheaper than other brands and it's moist, strong and very durable. I use it not just on my baby but also use it on some other housecleaning as well.

November 06, 2020

Used for everything

These are our fave wipes to use in our house. The wipe is a nice size and thick doesn’t fall apart easy and it doesn’t irritate my babes skin. There’s usually a pack open in every room of the house and in both cars. My only complaint is they are a pain to pull out of the package and half way through a pack is when it starts to get more frustrating to pull a wipe out. I wish they make a more functional opening. But the product itself is great. Packaging sucks :)

November 03, 2020

Best bang for your buck!

Cery good quality for the price. I know Kirkland generally does a great job on their signature products, but I was surprised at the pricing, and clean of these wipes! I rarely have an issue with them tearing, and have never had an issue with them drying out on me. Highly recommend.