Kirkland Signature Ultra Soft Baby Wipes Reviews
#1 in Baby Wipes

Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes Refill

These wipes are made of 100% renewal resources. They are exceptionally soft and highly absorbent. Kirkland Premium Baby Wipes have been enriched with Vitamin E that nourishes baby's soft skin. These wipes are hypoallergenic and alcohol-free. Contains 9 packages of 100 wipes each.

Features
  • Biodegradable
  • Made from 100% renewal resources
  • Enriched with Vitamin E
  • Hypoallergenic and alcohol-free
  • Unscented
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 24, 2017

Multipurpose.. on the go!

I love these Kirkland baby wipes. We do not have a baby in the household but this product is great to keep around the house... in the car.. in the purse... for any purpose!

I always have some handy to wipe my hands or any surface. The resealable packaging is great. The wipes are very durable and moist.

October 24, 2017

Will purchase again!!!

I decided to try these wipes as it’s a good deal for what you get. The best part is that each pouch in the box has a snap that opens and closes to easily access the wipes and keep them fresh. The wipes are nice and thick and do the job. Only need a few for a bowel movement unlike those thin wipes that you have to use a handful!!!

October 11, 2017

Carry them every where

Even though my kids are older I still carry baby wipes in my purse. They are very handy and good for all messes. For sticky hands after ice cream or messy wings.

October 10, 2017

Simply the best

I absolutely love these baby wipes, they are much better than other since they don’t tear when trying to get them out of the package. Truly a one and done wipe. They are affordable and gentle on babies skin.

October 06, 2017

Great Value!

Since becoming a mom, I use baby wipes for everything! Not only are they good for my baby, but they're good for messy hands, make up and so much more.

For the price of them, you can't go wrong! They go on sale often, and they're so cheap!
    A pack lasts quite some time, let alone the whole box ! Just as good as any other brand

October 06, 2017
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best wipes out there

You can't beat the value of the Kirkland wipes. I've tried a number of different brands with my kids and these are by far the best out there. The packaging is convenient as you don't need to use those plastic wipe holders. They pack very easily and don't take up too much room. The wipes themselves are great. They are sturdy and don't fall apart. They also are not full of perfume like a lot of others out there.

September 27, 2017

Propretez garantie

La quantité est parfaite,Ses lingettes,ne laisse aucune trace et ne sente rien,se qui est parfais,le seul points négatifs est le prix,trop cher et n'est pas disponible partout

September 22, 2017

Best wipes for your money!

Love these wipes not only for the price but the quality is excellent. Large enough that you don't wind up with mess on your hands and gentle on the skin. I not only use these on my kids but my two dogs as well ☺

Great wipes!

I discovered Kirkland baby wipes after a couple of years of using competitor brands and I love these wipes! I haven't used any other wipes since because they are sturdy and gentle on my little one's skin. I also find them very good value for quality.

Bes wipes

I have used these wipes since my son was born, and I wouldn't use any others. He's very prone to eczema, and other skin conditions, so we use scent free everything on him. He's never had a diaper rash or irritated bum from using these. These are great for diaper changes, cleaning his hands and face, and everything in between. We buy a box of these every few months, so they last a long time. I send two packages of the box to school and they last for about two months.