Kit Kat Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 903 in Chocolate

July 19, 2017

SO YUMMY!

I like the fact that this chocolate bar comes separated into four pieces so that if you want to save half for later, or you want to share with someone, you can.

This is one of my favorite chocolate bars because it has milk chocolate and wafer cookies. I enjoy eating it with a glass of milk, or a cup of tea (or coffee).

2.3/5

July 03, 2017

Honestly could be better.

Growing up I loved Kit Kats they were one of my favorites to get in a Halloween bag but I have noticed that once they were owned by nestles the taste and quality had decreased and for a similar price you can get a better candy bar so I no longer buy this product.

June 28, 2017

Need a break

I love this classic bar, even the boy so classics like peanut butter or caramel ones. Great as a fast snack it's super easy to share with the kids doesn't make a mess to share

June 27, 2017

Favorite Bar

This is a classis chocolate bar. I love the taste and the fact it is easy to share.
    Affordable price and its is always easy to find as well in any convenience store

June 23, 2017

Kit kats are awesome

I love kit kats!! They are so delicious, creamy milk chocolate on the outside and then yummy wafers.. Perfect combination.. The crunch and it's like a little piece of heaven :p quality is Great

June 19, 2017

Yummy snack

Kit Kats have such a sweet smooth milk chocolatey coating that just melts in your mouth while eating, making it hard to resist them. They have a firm crunchy wafer inside that can be great to dip into a hot chocolate or all on its own. They are my daughters favourite chocolate bar and one of my own. Great to snap off and share or eat all on your own as a snack.

May 29, 2017

I love Kit Kat so much. It is my favorite chocolate bar. creamy milk chocolate covering a tasty wafer buscuit . Kit Kats make great snacks anytime and anywhere.

May 29, 2017

Mmmmm....Just thinking about Kit Kat makes me want another one - it just melts in your mouth and is so crispy.

It's just enough chocolate for that craving!

May 19, 2017

I am not fan of chocolates, I do like many of the ones that you can find in stores or any where, but I do like this one, I will not eat lots of it, but is something that I can enjoy once in a while.

May 11, 2017

I love love love love this chocolate. It's so yummy and delicious . I don't know what else to say other than I'm craving for one right now because I love this chocolate