kit kat chunky peanut butter

kit kat chunky peanut butter Reviews

Ranked #329 out of 905 in Chocolate

June 14, 2017

Oui j'aime le sucré salé

Parfait pour les amateurs d'arachide et chocolat mêler les deux avec la gaufrette qui apporte une texture croquante quoi demandé de mieux que ce soit en dessert ou en collation là kit kat et là pour satisfaire la dent sucrée

June 14, 2017

Good

Not the best peanut butter to wafer ratio but still tasty enough. The peanut butter wasn't quite as peanut buttery tasting as I was expecting. It was more like a mix of caramel and peanut butter. I still found it enjoyable though, just an alright snack.

June 08, 2017

Kit Kat had always been a fantastic Milk Chocolate coating, Wafer cookie with more chocolate and wafer all throughout; this one is that but with Peanut Butter in it as well. Was only available in 4 breakable strips, now solid brick form with many flavors. Tastes exactly like regular old fashion Kit Kat with Peanut Butter. Yummmy! 99 cents in my town @ Sobeys

June 08, 2017

I found this at the dollar store and decided to try it. It was a very good price. I am a big fan of Kit Kat and was excited for this one. I feel the "peanut butter" label really let me down. I did enjoy the chocolate bar because I am a huge fan of chocolate, but I feel the peanut butter flavor was very mild. The chocolate is rich and smooth as usual and I love the crunch of the wafers. I wish there was more peanut butter inside or a stronger peanut butter flavor.

2.7/5

January 27, 2017

Le goût du beurre d'arachide est très prononcé. J'ai l'impression de manger une cuillère de beurre d'arachide avec des gaufrettes. Ce n'est pas mauvais mais c'est quand même spécial comme mélange.

June 21, 2016

I just found this gem at the dollarama store and it is so good. If you like the blend of peanut butter with chocolate with a bit of wafer this is a perfect fit for you it was so good and for loess than a dollar it satisfied my sweet tooth.

Old Navy Flip Flops

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns