Kitchen Aid classic Series Stand Mixer Reviews

December 07, 2017

Une merveille

Ce robot est une merveille, je l'adore ! Je ne peux me passer de lui quand je fais mes pâtisserie pour mon chéri
    Je fais tout avec , très facile d'utilisation et nettoyage facile il n'y a rien à dire , un très bon robot , une très bonne marque !

October 31, 2017

Had Mine For Years & It's As Good As New

Even though I don't use mine often, I can't imagine not having my Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer to help with my cooking/baking needs. I have the black one but there are different colors to choose from depending on price point, as the colored ones tend to be more expensive. My mixer came with three attachments for mixing as well as a stainless steel bowl. I like to use mine to make bread and pasta-- it makes kneading so much easier. I also love to bake cakes, loaves, and muffins with it. I used to do baking for those in my neighborhood and I always relied on my mixer. The motor goes up from stirring to very fast mixing. The stainless steel bowl helps baking easier by keeping ingredients cold or hot, depending on what you put in it. I've had my mixing attachments for years and they still work as good as new, and the same thing applies for the stand mixer motor. I got mine for $200 on sale and it was the best $200 ever spent.

June 23, 2017

Beautiful!

Received as a wedding present. Love the available colors. Makes baking a breeze. very heavy, I keep out on counter. easy to clean. Add on attachments are expensive.

2.0/5

June 19, 2017

Very disappointed

For many years I saw this product on tv, and the stores, I always wanted, but it was too expensive for me, so I wait until I finally could buy it, everything says this was the best of the best for stand mixer, that it was worth the expense, so I was very excited, but what I disappointed when I start using it and did not the job as promised, if I use it for like 8 mins in a row will start slowing the power, the motor will start to smell, plus if I and working with bread dough the machine will shake like crazy, I have to hold it and the insurance to prevent the top part from going up, does not work, and it never has done the job properly, not matter what I am doing, as soon as I speed up, then that wont work. I really feel that it was a waste of money, I will not throw it away, because it was too expensive, so I will keep fighting with it until it complete breaks. I do not recommend this product.

April 11, 2017

These stand mixers are expensive but they are worth every penny!
    There are so many attachments available making this mixer useful for almost everything. I use for all of my baking, and i recently discovered that it makes shredding pork or chicken so easy!

March 10, 2017

I love my mixer. I wouldn't know what to do without it. I use it for everything you can think of. My favourite is cheese cakes it makes them so smooth.

January 07, 2017

Love my kitchen aid stand mixer. Great for cakes, cookies and everyday baking. Put on the dough hook and the work is taken away from you. We make pasta regularly with the kitchen aid and then pull out the pasta attachments. Grandkids call them worms as we leave the linguini noodles long so thry can " slurp".

December 19, 2016

I love my stand mixer. It's solid with a strong motor. And with the extra attachment we are making everything from sausage to bread and cookies. Perfect power tool ;)

December 06, 2016

my kitchen aid mixer is my baby, i am now on my 2nd one, i only bought another because i found it at winners for such a good price i couldn't resist the upgrade, it always gets the job done, i also have purchased the other attachments for the bowl, if you're looker for a mixer this is the way to go

October 21, 2016

I love this stand up mixer. My baking life is 100% better with it. It's easy to use, clean and I love the idea of adding attachments for pasta making. I make my doughs, batters, frostings and even dog treats with this baby. I love it! I won't ever go back to life without it.