Kitchen Aid classic Series Stand Mixer Reviews

June 05, 2018

The best mixer

Totally a kitchen staple! You buy one of these mixers and they last for life. I bake frequently and have tried many others and this one is by far the absolute best.

May 31, 2018

Un achat sans regrets

Nous avons, mon conjoint et moi, fait l'acquisition de ce batteur sur socle il y a déjà 2 ans et on ne s'en passerait plus. Il fonctionne bien, pas trop gros ni trop lourd, très peu bruyant, efficace et soit dit, il est beau et esthétique. Se nettoie également facilement. Les accessoires de base sont très bien et à noter que l'on peut s'en procurer d'autres comme une rape et un manchon pour les saucisses.

Je le recommande avec enthousiasme.

May 31, 2018

bast mixer

KITCHEN AID CLASSIC SERIES STAND MIXER is the bast i can't live without this used it very ascend day.it worth mony spending .strongly recommend this...

May 12, 2018

This is a must for any baker!!

In my opinion this is the best value for the money. The mixer works wonderfully and is a must for anyone who bakes. There are numerous attachments you can purchase separately depending on your needs. I bake a lot of cakes as I have a large family and use this mixer all the time. It was one of the best investments I have ever made!!

April 18, 2018

Amazing

This mixer is worth every penny. It is expensive but it will last you forever, its amazing quality and it is so handy to have. it makes baking amazing. I love how you can get lots of attachments also, I got an ice cream maker attachment, there are so many things that you can get for it, so you then don't have to get a whole new machine, so its definitely worth buying even though its quite expensive. I find it extra handy to make whipped cream. Its really heavy so you will have to think about where you put it in your kitchen, but this will definitely make your life a lot easier.

April 02, 2018

Mon rêve

J'ai un cour de cuisine et se batteur est une vrai merveilles. J'en veux un depuis 10 ans multitude de fonction et aide a faire des recettes en un rien de temps

December 07, 2017

Une merveille

Ce robot est une merveille, je l'adore ! Je ne peux me passer de lui quand je fais mes pâtisserie pour mon chéri
    Je fais tout avec , très facile d'utilisation et nettoyage facile il n'y a rien à dire , un très bon robot , une très bonne marque !

October 31, 2017

Had Mine For Years & It's As Good As New

Even though I don't use mine often, I can't imagine not having my Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer to help with my cooking/baking needs. I have the black one but there are different colors to choose from depending on price point, as the colored ones tend to be more expensive. My mixer came with three attachments for mixing as well as a stainless steel bowl. I like to use mine to make bread and pasta-- it makes kneading so much easier. I also love to bake cakes, loaves, and muffins with it. I used to do baking for those in my neighborhood and I always relied on my mixer. The motor goes up from stirring to very fast mixing. The stainless steel bowl helps baking easier by keeping ingredients cold or hot, depending on what you put in it. I've had my mixing attachments for years and they still work as good as new, and the same thing applies for the stand mixer motor. I got mine for $200 on sale and it was the best $200 ever spent.

June 23, 2017

Beautiful!

Received as a wedding present. Love the available colors. Makes baking a breeze. very heavy, I keep out on counter. easy to clean. Add on attachments are expensive.

2.0/5

June 19, 2017

Very disappointed

For many years I saw this product on tv, and the stores, I always wanted, but it was too expensive for me, so I wait until I finally could buy it, everything says this was the best of the best for stand mixer, that it was worth the expense, so I was very excited, but what I disappointed when I start using it and did not the job as promised, if I use it for like 8 mins in a row will start slowing the power, the motor will start to smell, plus if I and working with bread dough the machine will shake like crazy, I have to hold it and the insurance to prevent the top part from going up, does not work, and it never has done the job properly, not matter what I am doing, as soon as I speed up, then that wont work. I really feel that it was a waste of money, I will not throw it away, because it was too expensive, so I will keep fighting with it until it complete breaks. I do not recommend this product.