Kleenex Facial Tissue With Lotion Reviews

Experience the extraordinary sensation of Kleenex® lotion. Softness with a delightful touch of lotion — our most soothing tissue.

May 03, 2012

I love Kleenex. Always need a box handy.

April 27, 2012

Very strong kleenex. Great for cold/flu season and runny noses! It's super soft and the lotion leaves your nose feeling soft and not burning from blowing too much.

April 18, 2012

If you have a cold or allergies and know that you're going to be blowing your nose for awhile, go with Kleenex with Lotion!
    It's the absolute softest tissue for your nose :)
    It's a real life saver when you need to blow your nose frequently!

November 28, 2011

Although we don't keep these in the house for day to day use, they are the first thing that I buy when a cold strikes. They keep our noses from getting raw, even the baby, and are strong enough that nothing goes through them (eww!)

August 22, 2011

I'm one of those people that catch every single cold/flu of the season so these come in handy. My poor nose gets so sore and these helped make it better and even prevent it from getting worse. The only thing I wasn't really impressed with was the feel. Although they are very strong and durable, I'm not a fan for the residue they give off.

February 11, 2011

Great product, super soft for the sensitive skin when you have a cold, and what i like most of all, it doesn't release hardly any dust particles when you pull the tissue out of the box like so many other brands do.
    Our house is stocked right up.

November 05, 2010

This is great tissue and highly recommend it for dry skin.

November 04, 2010

I definitely agree with the other reviewer that these tissues make a huge difference especially when I'm frequently blowing my nose - the skin around/on my nose doesn't dry out and flake like it normally would through continuous use of regular kleenex. The tissues are very soft but since they are 3 ply, they do hold up strongly as well.

November 04, 2010

These tissues are awesome - I go through boxes of them sometimes when my allergies or sinuses act up, and these don't leave my nose red and irritated like ones without the lotion. They're also strong (3 ply! :P) and the boxes even come in some cute designs.