Kleenex Facial Tissue With Lotion Reviews

Experience the extraordinary sensation of Kleenex® lotion. Softness with a delightful touch of lotion — our most soothing tissue.

September 24, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

luxury softness

This is the facial tissue dreams are made of. When this old Mama feels sneezy and sick I have to have my Kleenex tissues with lotion. It prevents my skin from getting raw and irritated and keeps just the right amount of moisture around my nose when I need it most.

September 21, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Best Tissues Out There!

I truly feel that Kleenex Facial Tissues with Lotion are the best out there. I have tried many brands and lines in the past few decades. These aren't too thin, they don't hurt your nose, and they are a competitive price.

There are a variety of box designs available if you want them to match your decor. You can almost always find coupons. Because they are a big brand, well-known, you can find them in most stores.

I'm not sure what else to say except that I definitely highly recommend these and don't have a single negative thing to say about them.

September 19, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Love

I love having these in the house. They feel so nice on the skin. They help all of our noses not get so sore from blowing when we have a cold. I look for these over any other brand.

September 18, 2018

Best for sore noses

This product is one of the best for sore noses. My kids get bad clods and have severe allergies, these tissues are the only thing that gives them any relief.

September 17, 2018

Love it

I got these when I had a cold and they are the softest tissues! Especially after blowing your nose so many times a day it gets sore! So these tissues helped ease the paid with the lotion in them!

August 02, 2018

Heaven Sent

Kleenex soothing lotion is my #1 go to Kleenex when I have a cold 🤧 I love that it moisturizes as I blow my nose 👃 so I don’t get raw cracked skin this stuff is a life saver and keeps my nose from being on fire 🔥 I absolutely recommend this to everyone!

July 26, 2018

Relief for my poor nose

When I’m sick this is just the best stuff to have. The lotion soothes my nose without stinging or getting my face all oily like some other lotion ones can. It is still strong to handle allergies or colds and I think even the boxes are designed to make you feel nice.

June 18, 2018

Never going back

I will never go back to a cheap brand again. Allergies get me bad but with Kleenex lotion around my house I know I'll get through it. Plus I love that it's thick enough you don't blow through.

June 15, 2018

softest tissue for sore noses

This is the product to buy when you or the kids have a cold. Its soft and doesn't irritate your nose. I keep them in stock all year round, plus you don't have to use 3 or 4 each time. One does it.

May 12, 2018

J adore ces papiers mouchoirs

Papier mouchoir indispensable pour les gros rhume. Super doux pour le nez. Ils sont résistant en ne perce pas. Très pratiques aussi avec les enfants qui ont le nez sensible.