Kleenex Facial Tissue With Lotion Reviews

Experience the extraordinary sensation of Kleenex® lotion. Softness with a delightful touch of lotion — our most soothing tissue.

flaky noses no more

During a cold, my nose always gets flaky because of the tissues I use. This is the only product that avoid flaky, red Rudolph the reindeer noses. I only wish the ingredients' list from this lotion were mentionned on the package.

March 06, 2018

Your nose will thank you!

This is our family's preferred facial tissue!
    Nothing else compares, we can't even fool our noses!
    Soft and gentle it does the job.
    One tip - dont use to wipe glasses as the lotion will smudge.

Forever in my purse!

I love the mini packets that Kleenex has for their facial tissue. They are bright and colourful and the tissues are so soft. I'm an allergy sufferer and I am forever blowing my nose! They are so handy to pop in my purse and so soft when I have to use them continuously! My go to product for sure.

February 20, 2018

Saving our sanity this season

We have a box in every room. Between my own kids, and my daycare kids I’m quite certain I spend and hour a day wiping noses. These keep the kids from getting red and raw from the constant blowing

January 23, 2018

The best thing to touch your nose!

These are my go to tissues when it comes to when I have a cold now! They are magic! They don't leave your nose red and itchy when your sick. I will never use regular tissues when I'm sick!

January 17, 2018

Soothing

Soooo soothing! I would totally reccomend this if you're sick! It honestly just provides that extra relief and moister to make being sickva little less sucky.

December 05, 2017

Great

This is a great product. Made my nose feel soft. Great smell as well. Love the shape of the box. Doesn’t make your nose red and sore. Would buy again

September 11, 2017

Indispensable en temps de rhume!

Les mouchoirs Kleenex Soothing Lotion sont tellement doux! Ils sont vraiment indispensables quand les enfants ont un rhume ou des allergies. Ils sont vraiment efficace pour éviter d'avoir le dessous du nez tout sec. J'aime en garder une boîte en réserve pour la sortir en cas de besoin.

August 01, 2017

Love this product the boxes are always full not like the cheap brands love how they come with more then 1 box love the boxes and the color even kids love them

August 01, 2017

Un indispensable.

Vous ne pourrez plus vous passer de ces mouchoirs après les avoir essayer. Lorsque le temps est au rhume et que votre nez fait des siennes, ces mouchoirs seront les plus efficaces. Ils sont assez doux pour usage fréquent, donc pas de peau irritée autour des narines. De plus, certains de ces mouchoirs vous offre la possibilité d'avoir et la lotion mais aussi avec du vicks qui vous aidera à mieux respirer et dégager vos voies respiratoires.