Kleenex Facial Tissue With Lotion Reviews

Experience the extraordinary sensation of Kleenex® lotion. Softness with a delightful touch of lotion — our most soothing tissue.

March 08, 2018

Worth it

I love these, they are soft and gentle on your skin and when blowing your nose. When I get sick my nose becomes irritated from how harsh some tissues are but these are affordable and are of great quality, love that they can come in travel size too.

flaky noses no more

During a cold, my nose always gets flaky because of the tissues I use. This is the only product that avoid flaky, red Rudolph the reindeer noses. I only wish the ingredients' list from this lotion were mentionned on the package.

March 06, 2018

Your nose will thank you!

This is our family's preferred facial tissue!
    Nothing else compares, we can't even fool our noses!
    Soft and gentle it does the job.
    One tip - dont use to wipe glasses as the lotion will smudge.

Forever in my purse!

I love the mini packets that Kleenex has for their facial tissue. They are bright and colourful and the tissues are so soft. I'm an allergy sufferer and I am forever blowing my nose! They are so handy to pop in my purse and so soft when I have to use them continuously! My go to product for sure.

January 23, 2018

The best thing to touch your nose!

These are my go to tissues when it comes to when I have a cold now! They are magic! They don't leave your nose red and itchy when your sick. I will never use regular tissues when I'm sick!

December 05, 2017

Great

This is a great product. Made my nose feel soft. Great smell as well. Love the shape of the box. Doesn’t make your nose red and sore. Would buy again

July 26, 2017

My nose love it

Everyone hate to be sick. But there is some way to feel more comfortable even if your nose is leaking and you have difficult breathing. These Kleenex are really gentle to your nose as it don't get irritated by using too much kleenex during your sick time. Plus, add some vicks to it (different brand of these kleenex) and you will fill a lot better. The are a bit pricey in my opinion for just kleenez as they are sold per box but it is really worth it.

May 31, 2017

These are the best Kleenex by far. They are great for if your sick or if you use them to apply your makeup with. They do not dry your skin out whatsoever and are actually quite refreshing to use on your face. The ones that are the super soft ones are also amazing.

May 30, 2017

These are perfect when you are under the weather. When you know you're going to be blowing your nose non stop these Kleenex make it so your nose does not become raw! Would recommend!

3.2/5

May 11, 2017

Kleenex is our preferred brand of tissues. and especially the ones with the lotion for when we are sick. My daughter and I both have sensitive skin and it is the best for our poor old noses!