Kleenex Facial Tissue With Lotion Reviews

Experience the extraordinary sensation of Kleenex® lotion. Softness with a delightful touch of lotion — our most soothing tissue.

July 09, 2019

Saves my nose, would buy again!

I bought this when my allergies were really bad as my nose was getting raw. I found that the lotion really helped with that. I have always trusted the Kleenex brand as delivering a quality product.

June 23, 2019

Sinus saviour

During sinus infection season (when air conditioning comes on), this lotion really helps my nose from becoming dry and flaky. It feels nice and soothing compared to other brands that are like sandpaper after a while.

June 12, 2019

Soft!!

I get seasonal allergies and after a few weeks my nose is raw from blowing. I discovered Kleenex with lotion and works like regu lad Kleenex but with extra softness my nose appreciates.

April 23, 2019

An All Time Favourite

This has been my families favourite tissue for as long as I can remember. My husband has allergies, so he is sneezing often and the lotion is a huge help to prevent drying out his skin. Highly recommend!

April 10, 2019

Ahhhhh on my nose

After dealing with a runny nose for a month now, using my Kleenex with lotion is like pampering myself. No more rawness or cringing at the thought of having to blow my nose one more time with sandpaper.
    I can definitely appreciate the lotion affect but why is it never on sale?

March 29, 2019

Best on the market

The price is great, the scent is nice and natural, very gentle for skin, even the most sensitive. We use it for the whole family, even the newborn, highly recommend!

March 13, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

To slippery

First off let me say that Kleenex brand facial tissue IS my favorite of all tissues but when I tried it with the lotion i found they almost felt cold ,damp and slippery.Not a fan

February 11, 2019

LOVE THEM

These are great! I don't use anything but these. Great for your nose when you have a cold and are needing a Kleenex constantly. The rest all seems like sand paper.

December 24, 2018

Love this product

As a person with a sensitive nose, Kleenex tissue paper has really helped me when I was sick. This product is super soft and it doesn’t hurt my nose at all!

December 18, 2018

The best around

We hate that time of year when all our noses run but this is the best Kleenex by far as it holds up to all the blowing and helps us to keep our noses from turning red and hurting when we blow! Definately one to keep around for sure!