Kleenex fresh and go wipes Reviews
#97 in Face Wipes

Good - 0

February 22, 2020
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

An essential for every parent

These are everything you need! Clean well, don’t disintegrate, fresh scent (but not overpowering), and gentle on delicate skin. They also don’t dry out in the packet when closed properly. Brilliant!

January 17, 2020

Great product and value

These Kleenex wipes are great , fresh and make you feel clean . Perfect for sensitive skin . They can be used on any part of the body including face and as an aide to toilet paper for added cleanliness.

February 19, 2017

I had never tried these before and purchased this pack of 4 when they were on sale. I gave pack for my husband to put in his truck. I put some with my craft and project supplies for when I am working on something. I also put a pack with my makeup supplies. They are awesome. Really cleaned up after painting, apply makeup, after eating or just when you get a bit messy. Will purchase again!

July 15, 2016

I don't know how long these have been around but I just discovered them. Kleenex has always been a brand I trusted so I was happy to find these. They work well and come in a resalable package so they don't try out.