• kleenex ultra soft
  • kleenex ultra soft

kleenex ultra soft Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 612 in Misc

April 06, 2017

Finally a tissue that will not leave your nose dry, red and sore! It's bad enough when you have a cold, gets worse when the tissues leave your nose more sore and red than before. These do the job, keep your nose safe and come in decorative boxes :)

February 25, 2017

Kleenex ultra soft sont Les mouchoirs les plus doux et efficaces sur le marché, toute la famille ne saurait plus s'en passer. De plus ils sont fréquemment en rabais donc la qualité à peu de frais.

February 25, 2017

One of the most essential product in a household. Kleenex got my back-or I should say my face. I get the ultra soft kleenex when I'm sick. It's so soft and gentle, the feel is way better than using toilet paper on my nose.

November 20, 2016

I love this brand- I have boxes everywhere in my house! recently I just bought a 16 pack for 9.99$ at Canadian tire (on sale until thursday!) thank goodness, as we just went through colds throughout the household!

October 21, 2016

Souvent en rabais dans les pharmacies et les épiceries. Gros format pratique pour la maison. J'en utilise tout le temps. Doux pour le nez en plus. Je recommande.

October 21, 2016

Kleenex ultra soft is a joy on sore noses. We go through boxes during cold season. The multi pack is what we use to save a few dollars, but those dollars go a long way.

June 24, 2016

When I cheap out and buy the 'on sale' brand, that is when I will get a cold and greatly regret my decision. Kleenex brand is the only one that feels very soft and strong enough to use when you need it.

June 22, 2016

This is a staple at our household. Perfect for everyday use or when you are sick. These are very soft and are gentle on the skin when you need to blow your nose. I will continue to repurchase these and definiately recommend them if you haven't tried them!

May 27, 2016

The kleenex ultra soft of my fave tissue during allergy season. They don't rub my nose raw and are thick enough to stop sneezes. They can be a bit pricey at the grocery store my luckily my local dollarama gets them in stock once and while so I can stock pile a bit.

May 02, 2016

Kleenex Ultra Soft is great for runny noses, cleaning up baby's face after a meal, wiping my glasses, the list goes on. These are a must have, though I admit I'll only buy them when on sale because we go through them pretty quick in my house, and they can be pricier than other brands.