• kleenex ultra soft

kleenex ultra soft Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 689 in Misc

July 17, 2017

Gentle and Strong Tissues

This Kleenex is soft and strong. It can be more expensive than other tissues but it's worth it. It is gentle on the skin and doesn't cause as much redness or irritation. On a regular basis, I don't mind using cheaper brands I find on sale, but when I'm suffering from allergy season or a cold, I always get this product.

I know you're technically not supposed to use tissue to clean glasses because it can leave scratches, but I do. Due to the lotion in these, they do not clean my glasses as nicely as other tissues and tend to leave smudges or a glare.

July 05, 2017

Excellent product!

This has to be the best Kleenex out on the market right now. Having a family full of people with allergies I love how soft and how strong this Kleenex is. Also the box size is really nice and doesn't run out fast but not to large that the box doesn't fit anywhere. I do find it on the more expensive side but worth the money ( sometimes you can find large packs on sale at Costco and that is the best value I have seen! )

May 26, 2017

Kleenex ultra Soft has to be the best tissue out there. Being an allergy sufferer it's
    my hero. So strong yet soft on your nose. . I have a box in almost every room. I have them in my purse, and always ready for my sneeze. Great product , love it.

May 18, 2017

Kleenex ultra soft is the only facial tissue I buy. It is one of the products that you can't cheap out on, as it makes a huge difference. It is the only facial tissue that doesn't irritate my nose, make it chafe and red. I only buy Kleenex Ultra soft and always will.

May 18, 2017

I enjoy buying these in the larger pack, they are great to use at the kitchen table or in a bathroom. They are so soft and absorbent. The packaging it cute as well

April 06, 2017

Finally a tissue that will not leave your nose dry, red and sore! It's bad enough when you have a cold, gets worse when the tissues leave your nose more sore and red than before. These do the job, keep your nose safe and come in decorative boxes :)

February 25, 2017

Kleenex ultra soft sont Les mouchoirs les plus doux et efficaces sur le marché, toute la famille ne saurait plus s'en passer. De plus ils sont fréquemment en rabais donc la qualité à peu de frais.

February 25, 2017

One of the most essential product in a household. Kleenex got my back-or I should say my face. I get the ultra soft kleenex when I'm sick. It's so soft and gentle, the feel is way better than using toilet paper on my nose.

November 20, 2016

I love this brand- I have boxes everywhere in my house! recently I just bought a 16 pack for 9.99$ at Canadian tire (on sale until thursday!) thank goodness, as we just went through colds throughout the household!

October 21, 2016

Souvent en rabais dans les pharmacies et les épiceries. Gros format pratique pour la maison. J'en utilise tout le temps. Doux pour le nez en plus. Je recommande.