kleenex ultra soft Reviews

November 20, 2019

doux :)

Avec l'hiver qui arrive c'est très importants d'avoir a la maison ou a la porter de la main des mouchoirs. Ils sont tellement doux et aucunement irritant pour le nez de mes enfants.

September 15, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Yes please

Yes please as i have allergies so i am always having running noses and always always always blowing it all Year all day everyday. So this is very nice to have around as i hate to have a sore nose period

March 19, 2019

Runny nose no more!

I love this Kleenex, always been there for me. From bad breakups, sick puppies to laughing until I cry. Rarely get a raw nose (of course happens occasionally) and always so soft!

December 12, 2018
    Florida, United States

Best Facial Tissue

My husband wants me only to buy Kleenex brand. He finds it soft and strong. It comes in a variety of package sizes and cost wise better to buy in bulk (especially with coupons) at a warehouse store. These are sturdy enough to stuff a few in a pocket or purse. Well worth the value.

October 04, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Kleenex

this is by far the best facial tissue on the market. my whole family uses this product just about every day. i would highly recommend for any household

September 27, 2018
    Indiana, United States

Go to blow on!

When you have went for what seems like days on end of doing nothing but blowing your nose. It needs some tenderness in tissues. The cheap stuff can't compare!

September 26, 2018
    California, United States

SUPER Soft

Who knew buying Kleenex could sometimes be so complex? Who knew there were so many options when it comes to blowing your nose.
    But the Ultra Soft is the way to go.
    Your nose will thank you, as it won't go raw while you need to continuously blow it!

September 25, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

Soft!!

I usually buy Puffs tissues, because others leave my nose red, & sore, if I have to blow a lot. But, these tissues are just as soft, & don't rub my nose red. I intend to buy the Kleenex tissues more often.

September 25, 2018
    Colorado, United States

Ahhhh, nice on the nose

My nose thanks me for these tissues. I have allergies, and these tissues are soft and strong. Other tissues leave my nose sore and red. I will gladly pay the price, though these really aren’t much more. Other tissues are so rough and scratchy.

April 30, 2018

Clouds for your nose

I splurge on the Kleenex brand tissues for the house as I love how these Kleenex tissues are so plush and soft on your nose. These tissues are very thick and high quality and so worth the premium pricing.