Klorane Dry Shampoo with Nettle

Klorane Dry Shampoo with Nettle Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #44 out of 131 in Dry Shampoo

January 17, 2017

This is by far my favorite dry shampoo I've tried cheap brands from shoppers and this one I like the best! It freshens and makes my hair look and feel clean between washes. My hair feels clean and re freshed and the smell is so natural. This dry shampoo does wonders !! Love it

September 27, 2016

I have tried several dry shampoo and this one is by far my favorite. Its smell good and it leaves no white residue in the hair. Very convenient when traveling, after training or beetween two shampoos !

September 17, 2016

This is the only dry shampoo I have found that doesn't give my hair a weird texture. I have tried a few other brands and always found that they left my hair feeling sticky and some leave a white film, even on my blonde hair. This one dries down to a natural finish and is completely transparent and does not have a scent. The price is a little higher compared to other drugstore options but I find it worth it since it actually works and is not something I use often.

August 14, 2016

This dry shampoo did not appeal to me. I found that it did not thoroughly absorb excess oil and it did take some time to dry. However, there is no residue after applying it, which is an excellent feature. It does leave the hair soft and somewhat clean and refreshed.

July 17, 2016

J'ai naturellement les cheveux gras et lorsque je n'ai pas le temps de laver mes cheveux le matin, j'utilise parfois du shampooing sec. C'est de loin le meilleur que j'ai utilisé. Il n'a pas d'odeur, il est très efficace et n'a pas de sensations de spraynet comme d'autres que j'ai utilisés.

June 26, 2016

This is a terrific, natural dry shampoo that really gets results. The nettle absorbs oil on the scalp to freshen your hair in just 2 minutes. I have fine hair and this gets me through the week with 2-3 wet washes, even with going to the gym daily. Just apply, wait 2 minutes and brush out (use a blow dryer when you brush out for extra volume).