Knorr Selects Spinach & Artichoke Rice Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 39 in Recipes

Knorr® Selects™ sides are made without any artificial flavors or preservatives, and are gluten free!

You might also like Knorr® Selects™ in: Asiago Cheese and Black Pepper RiceFour Cheese RisottoRustic Mexican Rice & Beans, or White Cheddar & Broccoli Rice

Taste

Easy to Make

Very good side dish

This was very creamy and satisfying, not too salty. My children prefer the cheese variety but the adults loved this flavor. So easy to prepare with a main dish!

Taste

Easy to Make

Great family meal!

This was SO easy to turn into a full meal! Once I cooked the rice (which was incredibly easy!), I added chopped up chicken breasts, tomatoes and red onions. It was a hit with the entire family! I love the convenience of Knorr Selects and how easy it was to customize it to my family's individual tastes. I was chose to review this product as part of Chickadvisors product review club. #gotitfree

Taste

Easy to Make

June 19, 2017

Convenient but not too tasty

I received this product for free as part of Chickadvisor's review club.

I am familiar with Knorr's products for delivering a convenient and quick way to add side dish to any meal. This rice kit was simple to make in a matter of minutes and didn't require anything special. If only the flavor was more appealing, I would consider purchasing this for my family. Unfortunately, like other Knorr products I have experienced in the past, there is a always a very salty and weird aftertaste that doesn't seem natural. The seasoning bland tastes very artificial and for this particular flavor, the cheese smelled weird and it was an overall unappealing dish.

It is ok in small doses and if you are desperate or have no imagination, but even then, there are many other products on the market such as Uncle Ben's microwavable rice dishes that are easier to make and tastier.

Taste

Easy to Make

May purchase

I did get this for review from Chickadvisor. I have tried other Knorr products before and was excited to try this. It was easy to make and didn't need a fancy pairing. My family did enjoy this flavor.

Taste

Easy to Make

Better than the 4 cheese

I received this product free to try and though it was better than the 4 cheese option it was not as good as i hoped it would be. I think it could be added to to make it more interesting but on its own it was lacking.

Taste

Easy to Make

June 19, 2017

Great way to plan a simple home cooked meal

So what I liked about this is that it was a meal in itself. Just by adding some grilled chicken and grilled asparagus to it, it became a beautiful home cooked rice bowl. Love these quick dinner ideas. Busy working wife and mom here so the quicker the better!

Taste

Easy to Make

June 18, 2017

Good quality, taste not for me

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I loved Knorr Select Four Cheese Risotto, but this flavor didn't do it for me. The quality is good, and it was quick and easy to make with a nice texture, but I wouldn't choose this flavor over the other varieties. All of those artichoke lovers out there, though, should definitely give it a try.

Taste

Easy to Make

June 17, 2017

yummy

I love Knorr Selects! They are typically on sale for $1.00 and come in so many flavours! This one is absolutely delicious!!! Its SO simple to make as well and can feed a few people. So worth it! This rice is amazing!

Taste

Easy to Make

June 16, 2017

Knorr new and improved

Love the new tastes of Knorr - Spinach and Artichoke rice was easy to make, and customize for your meal. Love the creamy texture and awesome taste - was great with chicken breasts.

Taste

Easy to Make

June 16, 2017

I would buy this again

I received this product along with the Knorr select four cheese risotto from the Chickadvisor review club. I enjoyed it but much preferred the four cheese risotto. Being a mom who is always pressed for time they will definitely be handy for weekday side meals. I would recommend trying for yourself as there are other flavours as well.