Knorr Selects White Cheddar & Broccoli Rice Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 2378 in Grocery

Knorr® Selects™ sides are made without any artificial flavors or preservatives, and are gluten free! Our family favorite White Cheddar Broccoli expertly blends rice with aged cheddar cheese and broccoli into a delicious rice dish.

You might also like Knorr® Selects™ in: Asiago Cheese and Black Pepper RiceSpinach & Artichoke RiceFour Cheese Risotto, or Rustic Mexican Rice & Beans

June 23, 2017

All things i like

The best combination I can ask for. I love all three things and putting them together was great. I enjoyed the taste and it was quick and easy to make I will be buying this again for sure. Knorr is also I name that trust

June 23, 2017

These were good

I enjoyed this side dish. The broccoli chunks were actual vegetable chunks and didn't seem like just dried up veggies. However, I did find this dish somewhat lacking in flavour. I liked the quality and the ease of preparing them, along with the price - I just prefer a stronger flavour with it.

June 20, 2017

this one wasn't too shabby

I will definitely start by saying this one was better than the rustic bean one i had gotten and tried from you guys. I would purchase this one again. I love knorr products and I loved the quality and simplicity of their products I also loved this specific flavor of rice. :)

June 20, 2017

J'ai adoré le goût et la texture du produit. C'est facile à faire et ça accompagne bien de nombreux plats. Je vais sans aucun doute en acheter à nouveau prochainement.

Chapeau!

Nous avons beaucoup aimé le goût crémeux de fromage! C'est un bon complément aux viandes sur le bbq. Les enfants aussi ont beaucoup aimé et en ont même redemandé!!

Quick and delicious!

Knorr Selects White Cheddar and Broccoli Rice was a tasty side dish to our family meal. It was quick and easy to make. I thought that it would be runny, but it thickened up really well as it said it would.
    I received a coupon in the mail to try this product out, so #igotitfree
    Even my two year old enjoyed it and she isn't big on rice!
    I would definitely buy it again for a tasty side!

Bon produit

Bon produit!!! Très bon goût et belle texture. Le mélange de saveurs est délicieux. JE le recommande à tout le monde. Je n'hésiterai pas à racheter ce produit.

Delicious

Knorr Selects White Cheddar & Broccoli Rice is a simple and very delicious side dish that pairs well with just about any meat. Super easy to make and approved for taste by my family.

June 17, 2017

yum

I love Knorr Selects! They are typically on sale for $1.00 and come in so many flavours! This one is absolutely delicious!!! Its SO simple to make as well and can feed a few people. So worth it!

June 17, 2017

Riz brocoli cheddar tres bon

Merci de m'avoir choisi pour tester votre produit
    Moi et ma famille avons bien aimer ce riz mais juste une chose on trouvent que l'emballage est trop petit