Know Cosmetics No Bare Brows Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1 out of 315 in Eyebrow Care

This universal 4 in 1 brow fix transforms your brows. With a universal brow colour at one end and invisible taming wax at the opposite end, it works for everyone.

Includes:

• Buildable Color Brow Pencil
  • Invisible Taming Wax
  • Sharpener Cap
  • Brush Cap
Info via Know Cosmetics

Unexpectedly impressed

Received this product free and have been very impressed by it over the past few weeks. It is advertised as a universal brow pencil and it does blend well with my natural brow color. A small amount of product goes a long way. I like the wax tip for sticking my unruly brow hairs in place too. Wouldn't have tried this product unless I'd received it free but now I'm strongly considering purchasing it regularly as part of my standard makeup kit.

3.2/5

June 19, 2017

Beaucoup d'attente, un peu déçu..,

J'ai reçu ce produit par l'entremise de la trousse ChickAdvisor Premium. Personnellement, je trouve qu'il est de bonne qualité, mais malheureusement sa teinte universelle est trop foncée pour moi.
    Je le recommande à toutes les brunettes ou celles qui ont les cheveux plus foncé. Ce produit saura certainement répondre à vos besoins et vous aidera à créer de magnifiques sourcils!!

Not a fan of big brows

This product does a good job. Goes on easy, definitely makes your brows stand out. Unfortunately, I don't like the trend. It looks bulky and overbearing. My daughter likes it.

June 19, 2017

I would buy this product again it works really well

Know cosmetics no bare brows 4-1 pencil I found it easy to used very cream nice you can wear it light or bold this product is great especially after always loosing my brush and sharpener the color is easy to darken I love work well for me the wax is really great and easy to go especially in my makeup bag I would recommend it to my family and friends.

Awesome brow pencil!

I really enjoyed all the features from this one brow pencil. It is super convenient to have everything I need all attached together. The brown brow colour is the perfect match for my eyebrows and when applied it doesn't come on too bold and thick, which I don't like so much. I prefer a defined but natural look and this works well for that. It's nice to not have to search for a sharpener in my bathroom because it's already there.

Review no bare brows

I recently got No Bare Brows, this pencil is a 4 in 1 brow pencil. It's easy to use, you can build the colour of your brows and then set them with the wax and brush them into place with the brush provided. There is also a sharpener included. I was very impressed with this product and would purchase it again. Thank you for the opportunity to try it for free.

June 19, 2017

The shade isn't as universal as I though..

I received the Know Cosmetics No Bare Brows for free from Chick Advisor from my premium package. The shade is supposed to be universal, but I found it a little too light for me.
    Other than that, the formula was great. I do like the double side and the built in sharpener. If it came in a darker color I'd definitely purchase it again!

I'm pleasantly surprised!

This product makes filling in and taming my brows super easy! Although at first it seemed like the wax leaves a filmy finish, brushing through a few times fixes that. A good little product to have for brow upkeep that gives a natural finish for an everyday look, plus I love that both ends can be sharpened.

June 19, 2017

If this was my shade I would really like it!

Excellent value, love having the dual ended pencil with the wax-which I use on a regular basis. This came in as a part of my premium package from chick advisor so I wasn't able to choose the shade. Having the spooly and the sharpener is excellent. Great for travel!!

June 19, 2017

My first brow tool, certainly not my last!

Je n'avais jamais utilisé de crayon pour les sourcils parce que je croyais que mes sourcils étaient parfaits au naturel. Ce crayon ne fait que les rendre encore plus beaux, plus définis et plus soutenus. Je suis surprise de l'aimer autant. Il est facile d'utilisation, pas trop sec ni trop gras, et sa couleur est facilement maléable selon la quantité que l'on applique.

acunger earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

xsxpxixdxexrxsx has posted in the forum topic
    Your Best mascara ever ?