Know Cosmetics No Bare Brows Reviews

This universal 4 in 1 brow fix transforms your brows. With a universal brow colour at one end and invisible taming wax at the opposite end, it works for everyone.

Includes:

• Buildable Color Brow Pencil
  • Invisible Taming Wax
  • Sharpener Cap
  • Brush Cap
Info via Know Cosmetics

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

June 19, 2017

I would buy this product again it works really well

Know cosmetics no bare brows 4-1 pencil I found it easy to used very cream nice you can wear it light or bold this product is great especially after always loosing my brush and sharpener the color is easy to darken I love work well for me the wax is really great and easy to go especially in my makeup bag I would recommend it to my family and friends.

Awesome brow pencil!

I really enjoyed all the features from this one brow pencil. It is super convenient to have everything I need all attached together. The brown brow colour is the perfect match for my eyebrows and when applied it doesn't come on too bold and thick, which I don't like so much. I prefer a defined but natural look and this works well for that. It's nice to not have to search for a sharpener in my bathroom because it's already there.

Review no bare brows

I recently got No Bare Brows, this pencil is a 4 in 1 brow pencil. It's easy to use, you can build the colour of your brows and then set them with the wax and brush them into place with the brush provided. There is also a sharpener included. I was very impressed with this product and would purchase it again. Thank you for the opportunity to try it for free.

June 19, 2017

The shade isn't as universal as I though..

I received the Know Cosmetics No Bare Brows for free from Chick Advisor from my premium package. The shade is supposed to be universal, but I found it a little too light for me.
    Other than that, the formula was great. I do like the double side and the built in sharpener. If it came in a darker color I'd definitely purchase it again!

I'm pleasantly surprised!

This product makes filling in and taming my brows super easy! Although at first it seemed like the wax leaves a filmy finish, brushing through a few times fixes that. A good little product to have for brow upkeep that gives a natural finish for an everyday look, plus I love that both ends can be sharpened.

June 19, 2017

If this was my shade I would really like it!

Excellent value, love having the dual ended pencil with the wax-which I use on a regular basis. This came in as a part of my premium package from chick advisor so I wasn't able to choose the shade. Having the spooly and the sharpener is excellent. Great for travel!!

June 19, 2017

My first brow tool, certainly not my last!

Je n'avais jamais utilisé de crayon pour les sourcils parce que je croyais que mes sourcils étaient parfaits au naturel. Ce crayon ne fait que les rendre encore plus beaux, plus définis et plus soutenus. Je suis surprise de l'aimer autant. Il est facile d'utilisation, pas trop sec ni trop gras, et sa couleur est facilement maléable selon la quantité que l'on applique.

June 19, 2017

Gives you some great, bold brows

This is a very convenient brow pencil as pretty much everything you need is all in one. The colour pencil, brow wax, sharpener and brow comb is all there in a convenient combo. The colour works well with my dark brown hair colour and brows but at the same time, would also match well with lighter hair colours. The only thing is the pencil can clump a little bit when applying to your brows, so just make sure you use the comb and even it all out. Otherwise, it has been a great addition to my makeup collection.

WOW Super produit !

WOW Super produit ! Moi qui ne suis pas très bonne en maquillage, j'ai réussi à me faire des sourcis de star en quelques minutes ! Ce crayon est parfait, au début j'étais sceptique puisque je suis blonde avec les sourcils très pâles, mais en pèsant à peine sur le crayon j'obtiens une teinte parfaite, ensuite j'applique la cire et cela tient toute la journée ! L'effet est très naturel, on est loin des madames qui se font des sourcils aux crayons, ce crayon rempli bien les trous dans mes sourcils blonds et ajoute de la couleur là où il me manque des poils et ce tout en restant naturel comme effet ! Super, je le recommande ! Merci Chick Advisor Premium !!

i have brows!!!

i was a lil sceptical about this product however i am very pleased with it..it goes on smoothly ..looks real not drawn on and does not smudge ,a great way to get those brows looking thich and full