KORRES Black Pine Active Firming Sleeping Oil Reviews
#76 in Beauty Oil

January 15, 2018

I am glowing!

I just hit 26 and decided to get more serious about skincare. I stumbled apron Black Pine night oil and it is a game changer. I a legit glow. I am on night 3 and my man keeps staring and me going “you look so nice” I don’t have the hart to tell him it’s not me it’s the oil. It is a little higher in price but nothing too crazy. The company who makes black pine is also outstanding they make a Good health product and keep it natural. I have already recommended it a few girl friends. I am hooked and you will be to,, enjoy

December 30, 2016

I have nothing but good things to say about this oil. First off, I love the smell-it is so pleasant and soothing. The oil itself is very silky and sinks into my skin within minutes, not leaving behind a heavy residue. I have only been using it for a week now and I'm already seeing visible results. My skin is tightening up, the contours of my cheek area are honestly more pronounced. My under eye area is becoming firmer as well. I am so glad I decided to take a chance with such an expensive facial oil. Very excited to see what results the next few weeks will bring!

July 28, 2016

This oil is so hydrating. Especially in the winter time. It absorbs quickly and makes your skin so soft and plump.
    My skin felt plump and radiant. The scent is unique. Its a bit strong and I like it in the beginning not so much after. But by then I'm usually sleeping, so it ok. It was a bit to rich for my combination skin in summer. So im using it only one a week, but for sure back to daily use in winter.