Kraft 100% Parmesan Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 2370 in Grocery

April 28, 2017

J'adore manger mes pate avec se produit il est vrm très goûteux et apprécier de tout les membres de ma famille ..... Je le recommende ses sur et s'il sorte plusieurs variétés ses sur jvais gouter .....

April 28, 2017

No pasta with red sauce is complete without a sprinkling of Krafts delicious Parmesan.the only downside I see with it is that I've never seen it on sale near where I live and I've never found coupons for it.

April 27, 2017

Kraft has the best Parmesan ! I love this stuff ! I put it on all pastas , pizzas and sometimes even soup . It has a nice textur and a great flavour ! I purchase this at Walmart when it's on sale because it doesn't last long at my house .

April 24, 2017

I am a Parmesan cheese addict, I swear lol. I could eat this stuff on everything!! Nothing beats the kraft brand, I have tried others and they don't come close. This stuff always seems to have such a fresh cheese taste. My only complaint is the price. It's a bit outrageous. But I still keep purchasing because it's just that good, and worth every penny!

April 22, 2017

This is a kitchen staple for my house! I always have a bottle stocked in my fridge! I use this on pastas, in bakes, on roasted veggies, Caesar salads, garlic bread, etc! Nobody in my family ever turns down the "stinky cheese!

April 22, 2017

We use a lot of Parmesan cheese, only Kraft and usually I try and buy the large container.

We use it on everything from pasta, soups, salads, pizza and most recently I discovered a few recipes have called for it. A few weeks ago we were at my aunts house for dinner, she made baked chicken breast, it was amazing, all she did was rub mayonnaise on the meat and dust with Parmesan cheese.. delicious.

Kraft products are a staple in my house, its a company I can count on to provide top quality products that are always fresh!

April 22, 2017

We always have a container of Kraft Parmesan in our fridge. Perfect sprinkled on top of any type of pasta, soups and garlic bread. I find the cheese is always fresh and tastes great.

April 22, 2017

I'm addicted to this I use this in my soup,Mr noodles pastas, salads ,eggs and pototoes I love it ,even love the stinky smell ,The only problem is ! It's over priced it's so expensive ,but I still buy it !

April 11, 2017

Le fromage Kraft parmesan est vraiment un bon choix car il est vraiment bon et le format est parfait, par contre je trouve cela dispendieux pour la quantité

April 03, 2017

This product is good for use when mixed into recipes. The taste is just okay and the value is good. Fresh grated parmesan is MUCH BETTER, but this ok to use when mixes in recipes.