Kraft All-Natural Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 2366 in Grocery

May 19, 2017

I did not really enjoy this peanut butter. The taste is very mild and it is hard to spread. I like the fact that it has such few ingredients and is good for you. The cost for a small container of this peanut butter is quite expensive. I am not a big fan. I do not get the peanut butter flavour that I crave when I have this. It is good in baking though.

May 03, 2017

This product is so smooth and creamy. The taste surpasses that of any competitor I have tried thus far. The packaging is airtight and keeps the roduct fresh till the very last of the bottle is gone.

May 01, 2017

I received a coupon in the mail to get this product for FREE and personally i like the normal Kraft peanut butter. I like the fact that they made an all natural peanut butter though. Some people may like this one but personally i found it too runny. The taste was really good though. Also when opening this product i was not aware of the 1inch of oil sitting at the top and kind of spilt it haha.

February 19, 2017

I too received a coupon for this peanut butter! Good thing it was free as I will never have it in my house again! My daughter made a sandwich to bring to school and by the time she got there all the pb had slid off her bread. Not only is the texture awful but so was fact you had to keep it stirred.

February 13, 2017

I received a coupon to try this for free, I love it! It tastes amazing, and its really smooth. The only thing that I don't like about it is that after its refrigerated its really tough and not as smooth. Its also pretty expensive, so Im not sure if I will buy it after I've used up what I have, but it tastes really good.

February 12, 2017

i received a coupon for a free bottle of this Kraft ALL NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER I love it it's very creamy and smooth I have it on my toast almost every day morning at breakfast time I would recommend this product to anyone

February 09, 2017

c'est sec! Mais c'est bon pour la santé. Sans aucun autre ingrédient que des vraies 'peanuts'!! Alors, pour la santé, on s'habitue au gout avec un peu de miel

February 09, 2017

I love Kraft All-Natural Peanut Butter. It's my go-to peanut butter. I love the fact that the only ingredient is peanuts. Of course, the natural oil that floats on top should be mixed entirely with the rest of the peanuts before using. It's absolutely delicious!

February 08, 2017

I love peanut butter and I've always stuck with this brand. But the all natural peanut butter seems way too thick for my liking. Peanut butter can be thick but this is way too thick. When eating it, it doesn't go down smooth. Almost felt like it was getting stuck in my throat. I don't know if it was just my bottle of peanut butter. But the taste is good. I'd change the consistency of the product, then I would definitely buy again.

0.5/5

February 03, 2017

Absolutely gross!
    It gets stored in the fridge and it tastes like platic
    It has the worst taste. I will never purchase it again.
    I threw it in the garbage not even the kids liked it.

What was your baby's 1st food

Wish shopping app

Hemorrhoids/Piles bleeding

Lhay added a new review for
    Axe Body Wash - Anarchy