Kraft BBQ Sauces Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 2380 in Grocery

Kraft BBQ Sauces combine the perfect amount of high quality ingredients to create delicious barbecue sauces your family will enjoy. Kraft BBQ sauces are cooked by a slow simmer method, allowing spices to fully develop for flavourful, well-balanced BBQ sauces. This cooking process also helps thicken our sauces and delivers a delicious, rich sauce that clings to the meat. Kraft BBQ sauce is setting fire to the grill with a sizzling new look! We’ve kept the same great tasting KRAFT BBQ Sauce you love and updated the packaging for BBQ season! Plus, the new bottle is more sustainable – it uses 14% less plastic. More info here.

June 03, 2017

I love Kraft BBQ sauces . I like to use it to marinade meats or to even combine with other sauces to create a custom one . It's good to dip chicken nuggets in it too . It's a medium thickness consistency, full of flavour and a little sweet and not too salty . They come in a variety of different flavours and I love them all . They go on sale for $1 dollar and that's when I stock up . You find them at grocery stores and Walmart.

June 01, 2017

I love Kraft BBQ sauce, i use it on all kinds of meats and ribs. Good for Barbeque and Baking in the oven. It has a sweet, rich, tangy, not spicy, not sugary, low sodium. Good texture of dipping sauce. Easily spread on meats cooked or raw.

June 01, 2017

I love kraft BBQ sauces! I love the original flavour on burgers! My kids eat it right up. My kids use it for dipping almost everything into. The price is very good and kraft is always a hit!

February 23, 2017

Kraft BBQ Sauces are wonderful! Lots of flavor variety, and not to expensive. BBQ, Pulled Pork, Oven Roasted Chicken, Potatoes, Fries.....just a few things we use the sauce for
    I'm not a fan of the newer bottles without the little hole in the top but that's minor complaint.

February 15, 2017

I love kraft bbq sauce!
    I have been buying this brand since I started cooking when I was 12
    I love the different flavors of everything Kraft comes up with

January 08, 2017

Kraft's BBQ sauces come in many different flavors and all are fabulous! We don't just use these sauces for the BBQ. They also taste great on meats that are fried or broiled or even added to the slow cooker.

April 13, 2016

I love Kraft bbq sauces and I purchase this brand 95% of the time, they have such a vast variety of flavors which all taste great and these also go on sale a lot. My favorite flavours are chicken & rib, onion, garlic and of course original.

March 16, 2016

The amout of different ways to use this sauces .. I cook with them all the time and the price how can you beat the great price they always come on special for 1$ its a must in my kitchen..

March 13, 2016

Kraft makes awesome condiments. You know you will get good quality at a good price when
    you choose this brand. Lots of different flavours to choose from. Each are packed with flavour
    for everyones taste buds. Personally, I love the hickory bbq sauce.

March 13, 2016

Kraft Barbecue sauce is the only barbecue sauce that we buy. It is cheap and everyone in our family likes it, so I try not to mess up a good thing by purchasing another brand.

It comes in several different flavors such as Onion, Regular, Brown Sugar, Hickory, Chicken and Rib and there are some light versions, and I am sure there are some flavors that we have not tried yet.

During barbecue season I stock up on Kraft barbecue sauce because i can get it for super cheap. My favorite is Hickory but they are all good.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel