Kraft Dinner Original Reviews

June 01, 2018

Un bon passe partout

Avec le train train quotidien, c'est difficile de planifier des repas et aussi de cuisiner efficacement ! À l'occasion c'est un repas facile et apprécier des enfants. Un repas du vendredi soir 😊

2.2/5

May 23, 2018

Didn’t kraft dinner used to keep its form?

I have been eating kraft dinner all my life. I used to love the spirals when I was a kid, like they were something more special. However, I have noticed the quality of it has severely plummeted. It used to keep its shape before, now it turns to mush. It is now rare for any of the noodles to actually stay whole. I didn’t really notice it for awhile, until I went to the states, and tried their Kraft macaroni and cheese. They don’t call it Lraft dinner down there. The most noticeable thing though is it keeps its shape, and also tastes much better! WTF!! This is one of the things Canadians are so proud of, and consume the most of. Well, I gotta say the Americans do it better. That’s too bad. Maybe they have gotten lazy and content. Next time you’re in the states, pick some up, and you’ll see.

May 10, 2018

Don't allow "stereotypes" to makeup YOUR mind!

I grew up eating "KD". It was fine for me, and it's amazing for my kids, who are always "on the go". There are no artificial flavors, and no added gross stuff, that you find in a lot of packaged foods nowadays. It's the one product that hasn't changed so much that it is unrecognizable. Kraft Dinner is a "staple" item to have in our cupboards. Easy to make. Microwaveable. It's the perfect product to send off with our kids to college!

May 02, 2018

I buy this product everytime i am at the grocery store.

My kids enjoy it as much as i do. Whenever we are at the grocery store its a must on the shopping list. I love the creamy cheese taste and evrything that this quick and simple meal goes with. The amount of time it takes to cook is a a total ace. Cheers to kraft for a great smoothe tadting cheesy delight.

Hooray for KD!

KRAFT DINNER ORIGINAL has been a staple in our household for years. It's fast and the kids love the taste,...well, we all do actually!! For the busy on the go household, I totally recommend this favourite!!

0.5/5

K barf

Ugggggghhhhhhhhh will kd ever get it right with there rotten cheese packs. Cook kd and gave to throw out the cheese pack cause its rotten get it together kd.

April 16, 2018

Everyone loves KD !

Kraft dinner is one of my favorite food items even when comparing it to gourmet meals. It's not just the ease and time for preperation it is the taste that makes me crave it. It is filling and keeps you feeling full.

April 14, 2018

Kd canadian staple

I do not eat this as it is not good for you. High in calories and fat. That being said my kids eat this and love it. It is quick easy and cheap. They like it with hot dogs.

April 10, 2018

J'ADORE LE KRAFT DINER

Le kraft diner, que dire du kraft diner, c'est tout simplement DIVAIN!! depuis que je suis tout jeune j'en rafolle, encore mieu l'orsque l'on y ajoute des petite rondelles de saucisse a hotdog, miam

April 06, 2018

Good Anytime

I can remember eating Kraft Dinner as a kid and now I feed it to my grandkids. Not only is it quick and easy to make, Kraft dinner is cheesy goodness and it warms your belly. It can be eaten alone, as a side or have other ingredients mixed into it. The possibilities are endless. KD will always be a staple in our family.