3.6/5
Kraft Dinner Original Reviews

July 16, 2018

love kd

I have always been a huge fan of kd. If it wasn't for kd I would of starved while I went to collage. Now that I am grown up my kids also love kd.
    gotta love kd

0.8/5

July 13, 2018

Gross

Not good anymore, not even okay.. used to enjoy a box here and there. They've changed it for the worst and it is not appetizing at all, maybe I bought a couple of bad boxes? I don't think so. Pls don't buy the original, it's Gross!

June 12, 2018

Delicious

Nom nom nom......,,,,,,,,..,,,,,,,,,,.................................................................................................................../.....................

June 01, 2018

Un bon passe partout

Avec le train train quotidien, c'est difficile de planifier des repas et aussi de cuisiner efficacement ! À l'occasion c'est un repas facile et apprécier des enfants. Un repas du vendredi soir 😊

2.2/5

May 23, 2018

Didn’t kraft dinner used to keep its form?

I have been eating kraft dinner all my life. I used to love the spirals when I was a kid, like they were something more special. However, I have noticed the quality of it has severely plummeted. It used to keep its shape before, now it turns to mush. It is now rare for any of the noodles to actually stay whole. I didn’t really notice it for awhile, until I went to the states, and tried their Kraft macaroni and cheese. They don’t call it Lraft dinner down there. The most noticeable thing though is it keeps its shape, and also tastes much better! WTF!! This is one of the things Canadians are so proud of, and consume the most of. Well, I gotta say the Americans do it better. That’s too bad. Maybe they have gotten lazy and content. Next time you’re in the states, pick some up, and you’ll see.

May 10, 2018

Don't allow "stereotypes" to makeup YOUR mind!

I grew up eating "KD". It was fine for me, and it's amazing for my kids, who are always "on the go". There are no artificial flavors, and no added gross stuff, that you find in a lot of packaged foods nowadays. It's the one product that hasn't changed so much that it is unrecognizable. Kraft Dinner is a "staple" item to have in our cupboards. Easy to make. Microwaveable. It's the perfect product to send off with our kids to college!

May 02, 2018

I buy this product everytime i am at the grocery store.

My kids enjoy it as much as i do. Whenever we are at the grocery store its a must on the shopping list. I love the creamy cheese taste and evrything that this quick and simple meal goes with. The amount of time it takes to cook is a a total ace. Cheers to kraft for a great smoothe tadting cheesy delight.

Hooray for KD!

KRAFT DINNER ORIGINAL has been a staple in our household for years. It's fast and the kids love the taste,...well, we all do actually!! For the busy on the go household, I totally recommend this favourite!!

0.5/5

K barf

Ugggggghhhhhhhhh will kd ever get it right with there rotten cheese packs. Cook kd and gave to throw out the cheese pack cause its rotten get it together kd.

April 16, 2018

Everyone loves KD !

Kraft dinner is one of my favorite food items even when comparing it to gourmet meals. It's not just the ease and time for preperation it is the taste that makes me crave it. It is filling and keeps you feeling full.