Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Creamy deliciousness

For those hazelnut lovers out there, this spread does not disappoint; it’s the perfect balance between hazelnut-chocolate… and the texture is incredibly creamy…. Very recommended

Sans surprise

J'ai bien aimé le produit de tartinade aux noisettes de Kraft. Cependant, je dois avouer qu'il ressemble beaucoup aux produits déjà existants sur le marché. Même goût, même texture.
    Nous aimons déjà ces produits donc en comparaison avec le prix, nous achèterons celui-ci occasionnent.

Smooth and tasty

The Kraft hazelnut chocolate spread is very tasty. It’s smooth with a nice light chocolate flavour. Normally I’m not a fan of chocolate spreads but this one is actually very tasty 😋.

Yummy Breakfast

Wow what a terrific tasting hazelnut cocoa spread. I had this sample pack for breakfast on a slice of bread. It was very tasty, smooth, chocolatey and spread on the bread easily. I didn’t find it to sweet, which was a bonus not having that sugar rush and crash first thing in the morning. This is definitely recommended to others if you like hazelnuts and cocoa. I will definitely purchase again using the coupon provided. Thank you.

Great competitor

I was wondering how this would taste compared to its obvious competitor, and I was pleasantly surprised. I can taste the perfect balance of chocolate and hazelnut. It's creamy, smooth, and not too sticky. I loved the taste, and if I find this on sale at the grocery store, I will likely be purchasing it.

Kraft Hazelnut Spread

Krafts Hazelnut Spread has good flavour yet not to sweet. I do wish the hazelnut taste was more prominent personally. I do like that besides the original flavour they also have crunch and reduced sugar. Likely to buy again especially since it’s prepared in Canada

Yummy

I received a free sample of Kraft Hazelnut Spread and wondered if it could top Nutella. Well it did. It has a much smoother, chocolate taste and is not overly sweet like it's competitor. I really enjoyed my sample and can't wait to buy a jar for myself. I would highly recommend this chocolate spread.

Delicious!

I absolutely love this product! Especially the fact that they don't use any palm oil. It also is very tasty on everything from fresh fruit to sandwiches. I would definitely recommend.

July 02, 2021

Yummy!

Growing up on Nutella i was skeptical this could compete. But to my surprise it is delicious and just as good! I'm now interested in trying the reduced sugar version!!

July 02, 2021

A Delicious Product!!

It was my first time trying this product, but let me just say that I loved it! It had a sweet taste and creamy texture that would spread easily on my toast! I wouldhighly recommend this product!!