Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Delicious!!!!

Omg we always buy another brand which is the original og of nutella. This nutella is just as good and there is a coupon with this sample so it made me run out to use it b4 it expires. We will continue to buy both brands. Flavour was delicious.

Delicious

Its creamy smooth and simply delicious. Subtle milk chocolate flavour with just the right amount of sweetness. Its not only healthy breakfast but also a delicious dessert to be eaten any time of the day. Look forward to purchasing and enjoying a whole big bottle of Kraft Hazelnut.

Delicious!

I could hardly wait to receive this free sample to try, I love chocolate and hazelnuts! It was delicious! So smooth and tasty. My only disappointment was how small the sample was.

Breakfast chocolate

It used to be nutella was the only chocolate spread available but now Kraft has entered the market and their entry is delicious!! Chocolatey melty goodness on my toast. Yum!!!

0.8/5

no no

I wouldn't`t recommend it , tiny tiny sample to taste, My kids were fighting to taste it but not enough even to one of them!!
    I taste it but it is easy less than Nutella, which is the best!

June 26, 2021

A little goes a long way

I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. I usually don't eat sweet stuff for breakfast, and more of a butter and cream cheese on toast kinda girl.
    I decided to try it on white toast for breakfast and glad I did. One piece of toast and the Hazelnut Spread completely satisfied my hunger, and hello who doesn't like chocolate! I can see this being a great breakfast option when going back to work or even an afternoon snack. The sample container was just the right amount to put on the piece of toast.

Yum!

This is a delicious product. I was able to try it free from ChickAdvisor. I like that this has healthier ingredients compared to other hazlenut spreads. Kid approved!

2.0/5

Okay

Wasn’t really for me. I didn’t like it, tasted cheap and not something I’d purchase again. The texture was smooth but found the flavour to be a huge miss.

June 25, 2021

Great for my summer snacks

The spread is so perfect and I love the fact that there is a 45% less sugar version. This is perfect on bread or pretzels. My entire family loves it and I would strongly recommend it to everyone.

Very good

Was very surprised at the taste! Love it not too sweet at all! Great taste, has a great haslenut taste! Really enjoy it on a piece of toast! Will definitely purchase it!