Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Soooo good

I’m not a big fan of chocolate and chocolate like flavours but oh my goodness, this was soooo good. I was hesitant to try it at first but I dipped my finger in and just went for it. It reminds me of Ferraro Rochet. It is sweet and very smooth. You do not have to use it as a spread, you can just eat it with a spoon, like you could with Nutella. I had to try to savour it because it was soooo good. 10/10 would recommend.

Delicious!

Really enjoyed this sample and will be purchasing for our family in the near future! Not too oily like similar products. Great quality as with all Kraft products.

awesome

I gave it to my daughter and grand daughters and they loved it, they ate it with celery and also they put some on a toast, I would recommend it to my Family and Friends.

Bon chocolat

Tartinade chocolat avec noissettes Super chocolat très délicieux , elle a bon goût , j'ai aimé bcp et aussi mes enfants ,ils adorent avoir du chocolat le matin , je le recommande très forte

Great brand to try

It is my first time trying this product and really I like it so much . It has a great taste and texture. sure I will buy it again and again and again;)

It's pretty good

I got to try the smooth version of this hazelnut spread, it's pretty good but not the absolute best I've ever tried. The consistency is really good to spread on toast or crackers and I did enjoy it on toast.

July 13, 2021

Tastes just like the original

Received a free sample of Krafts new hazelnut spread. Tastes just like Nutella. It's creamy and smooth, and tastes really good. I wanted to try it as a way to reduce palm oil deforestation. I read somewhere that we eat more palm oil than we think as its disguised by a different name (much like sugar). More research needed to see what the "artificial flavour' actually is.

A Delicious, Low Sugar Hazelnut Spread

I received this yummy sample of KraftCanada's Hazelnut Spread through Chickadvisor. This product is quite comparable to that of Nutella but is less sweet and doesn't skimp on taste. Made with no palm oil, it also has the same texture and consistency of that of peanut butter which is a plus in my books. Delish!

yummy hazelnutspread

Recently I received this yummmylicious treat by Heinz. I must say my kids love it. its smooth creamy and taste like chocolate mixed with hazelnut. nothing like anything tasted before. its delicious.

Tasty breakfast

It was my first time trying this Kraft hazelnut spread samples on my sandwich and I really liked it. It sprite nicely on my sandwich. It has good texture and consistency for a chocolate spread. I loved the flavor and I am definitely will buy full-size product to try for my family. #gotitfree