Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

July 13, 2021

A little too sweet but loved the no palm oil

The spread was a little too sweet for me compared to other hazelnut spreads on the market. I did like how smooth and creamy it was and the best part about it is that it has no palm oil.

Light chocolaty taste

I liked the taste and the lightness of it. Not too sweet. I ate it on a bagel for breakfast But I don't like chocolate flavor for breakfast. I prefer kraft peanut butter.

It's good

I don't usually like hazelnut spreads but I like this on, it's not overwhelming sweet. It has all the right level of flavour not one dominant and one after taste.

Smooth and tasty

It was creamy and smooth, has a nice chocolate taste and not too sweet. I was very impressed by the texture and taste of this sample. I used it on a toasted bagel

July 13, 2021

Better than the other stuff

I am NOT a fan of this type of spread. I don’t like hazelnuts, or There a bitter after taste. But Kraft has made one I enjoy. It’s velvety soft like milk chocolate with under notes of hazelnut without the bitter aftertaste.

Better than Nutella

The spread is delicious. It's better than Nutella, and a definite win for chocolate-hazelnut lovers. It is on the sweet side. More cocoa flavour would have bumped it up to a perfect 5/5.

July 12, 2021

Tasted to much like hazelnut

I received this as a free sample. My kids were excited to try it.
    They found it tastes too much like hazelnut and not enough balance with the chocolate. Would purchase again, but it might sit in the cupboard for a while.

2.0/5

Not great

This is just not my cup of tea. I'm not big on the taste of the spread. It is creamy and I'm sure anyone who likes hazelnut spreads would like this.

Really good

I was really excited to try this product. I don't often use hazelnut spread but when I do I would vastly prefer to use one that doesn't use palm oil and contribute to deforestation of an endangered species' habitat. Tastes great, maybe even better than the other brand. Smooth and creamy and just the right sweetness. Will definitely be buying a full size for crepes etc.

Kids love

I received the hazelnut nut spread from @chickadvisor for free in exchange my honest review, I ended up buying it after my kids tried the sample, it taste so good and crunchy my kids love to eat it with toast or bread every morning and its easy spread it and you go deserve a try, I recommend it to people to try it