Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Tastes like the original

This product is not much different from the original Nutella. If you like that, you will like this as well. This product just has the added benefits that it is a bit healthier!

Tastes great

This tasted great I would buy it again if the price is right. Very chocolatey and smooth. Great on bread or fruit! I tried it with just a spoon and I could eat it all day! Lol

July 05, 2021

Tasted just like I was expecting

Tasted exactly like I thought it would, not to sweet either. It spread smoothly and didn't tear the bread. Depending on the price I would buy this product regularly.

Tasty!

The Kraft Hazelnut spread is yummy! Compared to Nutella, i actually prefer the Kraft. The taste reminds me a lot of Ferrero Rocher! Although the sample was a bit small (barely covered my piece of toast) i did enjoy it a lot and would purchase this product!

Creamy Smooth Hazelnut

I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty it was. I used the sample on tea biscuits and it was so creamy and easy to spread. I will definitely be purchasing this in the future. #gotitfree #delicious #chickadvisor

Sumptuous Spread

My kids and I loved this product! As a treat, I let them have a chocolate hazelnut spread on the weekends and this will be our new spread of choice. It is super chocolatey and delicious!

July 05, 2021

My 2 year old ate the whole thing!

I didn't even get to try any of the sample as my 2 year old insisted on MORE MORE MORE! Needless to say this will be a new staple in our house as my little one devoured the whole thing!

super tasty!

We really enjoyed this free sample of Kraft Hazelnut Spread! It was so chocolaty and full of flavor. I can also see it working really well in recipes as an extra indulgent treat! Right away this became my kid's new favorite treat on top of gram crackers and it makes for an incredibly quick and easy snack with rave reviews! I also love that it has better for you ingredients so it is something I can feel good about giving my family. It is super indulgent, rich, and creamy, and I would highly recommend it!

Creamy and delicious!

This product spread easily and would have been good for dipping as well, had I chosen to dip it. It tastes very nice and has a creamy texture. I enjoyed it. I’m sure kids would enjoy it even more!

Sweet and delicious!

I loved the hazelnut spread! So creamy and delicious. Definitely better than the competitor's hazelnut spread. It spread very evenly on my toast and was very smooth.