Kraft Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa Reviews
#2 in Spreads

INTRODUCING KRAFT HAZELNUT SPREAD, a new hero to the KRAFT spreads portfolio – formulated with NO PALM OIL* and LOW IN SATURATED FAT*. Offer our new Chocolate Hazelnut spread on your menu and get your customers excited about the morning – the decadent chocolate and hazelnut flavour brings a special touch to any breakfast spread!

Excellent product

Loved the product. I'm personally a huge fan of chocolate spreads. And thr Kraft Hazelnut spread is absolutely awesome. It's smooth, creamy and tastes great. I'd definitely recommend it

Soooo good!!!

Omg this spread is so good!! It is so creamy and smooth, and taste delicious. My favourite part is that it doesn’t use palm oil!! I would definitely recommend giving it a try!

Delicious

The flavour is wonderful and delicious. It can be put on pancakes etc. Impressed. ❤️ It. I like the fact it has less sugar. I can have it. Thank you so much🙂

Delicious

I received a sample of this product and I loved it. It has a great texture, sweet and perfect for waffles or toasts. I would definitely recommend it.

A tasty treat

This was pretty good and instantly brought me back to my childhood. I tried it on a sandwich and while that was tasty, I think using it as a dip for fruit would be really good too. Not too sweet!

Meilleure alternative au Nutella

Cette tartinade est excellente, elle goûte exactement comme du Nutella mais sans huile de palme. Je la recommande car c'est plus écologique et éthique.

Delicious!

I normally buy the leading brand of hazelnut spread but was super excited to try one without palm oil. I love how smooth and delicious the kraft hazelnut spread is and zi love that there is no gross separation due to the yucky palm oil. For sure I'll be purchasing this and I'll even try out the crunchy one!

Good taste and consistency

Taster as good as the Nutella brand. I did not find a big difference. Texture is great, taste is also great. It does help with your sweet tooth as well!

Kraft Hazelnut Spread

I received the Kraft Hazelnut Spread #ForFree to try and review.Although I liked the product I found that it tasted more like chocolate than hazelnuts. It seemed sweeter to me than other hazelnut products. I really like the fact that it is made with no palm oils and low in saturated fats. I would buy and recommend it to friends that are craving more of a chocolate taste.

Great taste

I don't often use a hazelnut spread and when I do it's for baking. This hazelnut spread has a nice smooth texture and the flavor is rich and creamy. It was easy to spread onto bread.