Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter Reviews
#3 in Spreads

Enjoy a rich, creamy texture and a delicious peanut taste with Kraft Smooth Peanut butter. Make this peanut butter a Canadian classic.

February 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I absolutely would buy again

This peanut butter is smooth, delicious, spreads well. it is very peanuty. Excellent for baking with. Low in sugar content. Its Kraft brand so is hard to beat.

February 08, 2019

J'aime mieux la version faible en gras

C'est clairement le meilleur beurre d'arachide sur le marché. Par contre j'achète plus souvent la version faible en gras. Le goût est très similaire. La texture est parfaite.

February 02, 2019

Delicious

Can never go wrong with peanut butter but this product exceeding my expectations...very delicious and smooth. I use this product often now and purchase it often as well.

January 25, 2019

smooth goodness

love this product because its my favorite brand of peanut butter and i love how its spread on bread and makes the best pb and js love this brand this is the best and this is the brand i stick too

January 10, 2019

Great tasting Peanut Butter

This is my families favourite peanut butter. Spreads easy and is delicious!

It does not have is much sugar as some other brands so the kids can eat it more often.

November 19, 2018

One of my faves

I like peanut butter a lot and Kraft brand specifically. This peanut butter doesn't separate and is always smooth and yummy in texture. It makes making lunches so much easier.

October 22, 2018

Delicious

My son is on a super strict diet, and on top of that extremely picky. This is one of his favourites and I’m ok with that, because it’s s great way to get some good fat and protein in him. His dietition actually suggest this peanut butter to us because it is low in sugar and very good for him. I have even made flour less cookies with it with just an egg and sugar and peanut butter. Three ingredient cookies :) long story short, this peanut butter has come In handy.

September 23, 2018

Yummy!

I've been eating this my whole life. Peanut butter sandwiches, apples and peanut butter, oatmeal and peanut butter, peanut butter cookies... This is a regular item on my grocery list.

September 20, 2018

Le meilleur!

C’est vraiment le meilleur au goût! On ne se tanne pas de manger du beurre de peanut Kraft, matin après matin!

C’est un produit qu’on retrouve dans tous les épiceries! Un incontournable quoi!

August 30, 2018

Never going to buy anything else!

We’ve been buying smooth Kraft PB since I was a kid and I would never switch to anything else! I’ve tried other brands and have always come back to this! It’s always smooth, not overly sweet, and never gets strange, oily or separates! It goes on like a dream on brownies, bread and crackers! It’s perfect to bake PB cookies with - it’s also fabulous for protein shakes! My husband likes the crunchy version, but in my opinion the smooth is the best! Even if it’s to eat it alone by the spoonfuls!