Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter Reviews
#2 in Spreads

Enjoy a rich, creamy texture and a delicious peanut taste with Kraft Smooth Peanut butter. Make this peanut butter a Canadian classic.

June 17, 2016

who doesn't love peanut butter? I love it, even my dog loves it, Kraft makes the best peanut butter! So tasty and so many great kinds and flavours to choose from!

June 13, 2016

What can I say, Kraft smooth peanut butter has been my all time favourite for nearly 46 years! I grew up with it and have used it all my life. I don't use other brands, this is the best peanut butter in the world. Just right for baking, eating plain or in pbj sandwiches.

May 29, 2016

I like crunchy a tiny bit better but I still LOVE this peanut butter. It is so creamy and delicious. My favorite way to eat this is on a toasted english muffin. Now I wish I had one...

May 17, 2016

This is our go-to peanut butter! Someone told me I should try the natural stuff because it has less sugar but Kraft actually only has 1g more sugar than the natural kind (the one I saw anyway) and for the price and taste I will use this EVERY time.

May 09, 2016

All of my five kids grew up on this peanut butter. They all love the smooth best except when I use it for peanut buttercookies. They and my grandkids prefer the chunky in cookies,

May 09, 2016

Like everything else recently - the price has shot up to force my home to go without peanut butter for weeks or more on end. Saying that though - I'd rather go without than with any other brand. Kraft Peanut Butter Smooth has been my favorite spread for years.
    I also love the recipe on the back - but one thing I add is half a cup of quick oats after everything else is mixed. It really makes the perfect cookie. My grocery store just had 1kg tubs on for $3 each. Needless to say: I won't be running out again any time soon. :)

May 07, 2016

The only peanut butter I will buy! I always purchase the light and I love it on my toast in the morning. I also make peanut butter cookies for the kids with this peanut butter

May 02, 2016

I love peanut butter and, like with many things, I've tried various different types and brands. However, we keep coming back to the Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter!
    It is definitely smooth and tastes great. We use it for many different things in our home but our favorite would definitely have to be peanut butter cookies! YUM!!

May 02, 2016

This is a staple in our home. It's always delicious, creamy oh so peanut flavor. My husband takes it to work as a sandwich at least 3 times per week. Tasty, satisfying, nutritionally healthy. It's great with a Granny Smith Apple! Yum!

April 24, 2016

I really enjoy the taste of kraft's smooth thick peanut butter. I consider this a really good breakfast item! Tastes good with toast, bananas and yes, even oatmeal! This is really versatile, you can even use peanut butter in baked goods like cookies, cakes and even frostings. A good source of protein!