Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter Reviews
#2 in Spreads

Enjoy a rich, creamy texture and a delicious peanut taste with Kraft Smooth Peanut butter. Make this peanut butter a Canadian classic.

May 08, 2017

The only peanut butter I buy! Nothing beats the perfectly balanced sweet/salty taste -- above par to any other brand. It's been a staple in my fridge for years, whether for sandwiches, baking, or (I hate to admit) a late-night spoon snack right out of the bottle :) It's a terrific peanut butter, with differen't varities, but I always prefer the smooth. Thank you Kraft!

May 08, 2017

this is a must have in our house. we are always using it for baking peanut butter cookies or having sandwiches or finding other creative ways to eat it

May 08, 2017

Kraft peanut putter is a must, i take peanut butter sandwiches to work everyday and i love baking peanut butter cookies, its a stable in the household and its really good quality

May 06, 2017

i love this peanut butter it last a long time so money wise it is great, if you can spend 7 dollers for an item and it lasts for a month or longer that is great. when it comes to peanut butter only kraft will do,there is no other peanut butter that taste as good as kraft. i have tried other brands and gave them away there is nothing like kraft.

May 05, 2017

My favorite peanut better kraft <3
    Love it.. And its available in so many different flavors and textures ..theres a taste for every palette type.
    Makes great recipes as well

May 05, 2017

I love this peanut butter over any other kind it's smooth and creamy. It doesn't have a super strong taste and it taste great in receipes such as peanut butter cookies.

May 04, 2017

Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter is definitely a staple in our home. My son and I absolutely love it. In my opinion it is the best tasting peanut butter out there.

May 04, 2017

it's my families 1st choice and being a mom of a toddler that pretty much says it all . we always get the 2kg because there is always someone craving some peanutbutter cookies real easy recipe on the side . :)

May 04, 2017

This is the only peanut butter I use. After trying others that maybe on sale or cheaper,
    cheaper is not always better.
    I make a lot of peanut butter cookies and people just love them. This is the only
    peanut butter we use in this house. Even the dog loves it as a treat. LOL

May 02, 2017

le beurre de paenut kraft est le meilleur depuis toujours.avec son gout crémeux et riche comment ne pas laimer.mon garcon ne laimais pas a 1 an 2 an mais je les toujours mis quand meme sans quil le sache en dessous du Nutella lol