Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter Reviews
#2 in Spreads

Enjoy a rich, creamy texture and a delicious peanut taste with Kraft Smooth Peanut butter. Make this peanut butter a Canadian classic.

July 07, 2013

Kraft peanut butter makes the absolute BEST. I have never tasted a better peanut butter, and the quality is always high. I can never buy any other kind!

July 07, 2013

yummm I love peanut butter, especially Kraft. Its the best tasting peanut butter out there.

June 30, 2013

This makes great peanut butter cookies.

June 26, 2013

I've tried many different kinds of peanut butter but my son says he doesn't like any of it but Kraft.It tastes better,is rich with flavor,and is the creamiest..

June 26, 2013

I really like the taste but that texture is not really good I rather eat some old fashion peanut butter.

June 25, 2013

We usually buy the smooth PB because nobody likes the crunchy in our house. It's smooth and not too sweet. Price can be a little expensive though but if you pick it up on sale and have a coupon, it's not too bad. The quality, like all Kraft products is the best.

May 23, 2013

i love kraft peanut butter its so creamy and tasty perfect for that pb sandwich or peanut butter cookies but i find the price can be high for it i wish they had more coupons for peanut butter

April 18, 2013

I have 3 kids , so I always have Kraft Smooth in the cupboard. To me it's a easy breakfast on toast , sandwiches the kids can make themselves for there lunch, and a FUN snack on crackers with banana slices.
    We also bake with Kraft Smooth Peanut butter , the enjoy creating new things with it.

March 29, 2013

We go through 1 jar every 2 weeks . Love it there is no other putter . And the price is right I stock up when it's on sale and its on sale tomorrow for 2.88 yeah

March 29, 2013

I actually could not live without this product. It's so creamy, and so smooth. Love it!