Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter Reviews
#2 in Spreads

Enjoy a rich, creamy texture and a delicious peanut taste with Kraft Smooth Peanut butter. Make this peanut butter a Canadian classic.

March 21, 2019

Yummiest Peanut Butter!

Kraft is the best brand of peanut butter out there. I’ve been eating it since I was a child (20+ years ago). And I still eat it. we always have a jar of Kraft creamy peanut butter in our house to this date. I personally prefer creamy over chunky. It’s delicious on toast, eggo waffles and crackers.

March 21, 2019

Beurre d'arachide

Le seul et unique que l'on utilise à la maison. Doux et crémeux il est parfait sur des toasts. Je l'utilise pour faire des biscuits et gâteau. Souvent en spécial il est très abordable

March 13, 2019

my kids love it

my kids really loved this Kraft peanut butter, they eat it in a sandwich, with apples, with celery and is a good healthy snack for kids which makes it even better

March 09, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best Peanut Butter hands down

We love Kraft Peanut Butter . Have forever. Perfect for baking , for toast, and for just a good ole spoonful from the jar. Been using this brand of PB like forever.

1.2/5

March 05, 2019

HORRIBLE.

When I bought this product it tasted Bad, REALLY BAD. The taste was bitter and the taste would stay in your mouth. I never opened it before but when I tasted it it was HORRIBLE

February 20, 2019

Taste so good

This peanut butter taste so good! I love peanut butter. I eat it everyday. Kraft is a wonderful brand and i would recommend this brand to everyone to use. So good with crackers

February 11, 2019

I buy this product all the time!

Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter is my go to when I want a snack, such as apples dipped with a side of Peanut Butter. It's delicious and healthy! I love it spread on my toast, should I have toast for Breakfast, or on a peanut butter and banana sandwich. I love cooking with it too! It gives me the happy place feeling when I eat it!

February 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I absolutely would buy again

This peanut butter is smooth, delicious, spreads well. it is very peanuty. Excellent for baking with. Low in sugar content. Its Kraft brand so is hard to beat.

February 08, 2019

J'aime mieux la version faible en gras

C'est clairement le meilleur beurre d'arachide sur le marché. Par contre j'achète plus souvent la version faible en gras. Le goût est très similaire. La texture est parfaite.

February 03, 2019

Delicious

Can never go wrong with peanut butter but this product exceeding my expectations...very delicious and smooth. I use this product often now and purchase it often as well.