4.1/5
Kraft Stove Top Stuffing Reviews
#12 in Grocery

0.5/5

January 25, 2016

Yes, I tried this once in a pinch, but never again. Sorry everyone but it was terrible and I found it kind of salty. Thanks, but I'll have to stick to my usual homemade even though it's more time consuming. It's worth the extra time for me to have a better taste.

January 25, 2016

I find it has a bland taste it you cook it as a side dish. But if I put it in my dressing I make in my crock pot at holidays it works and tastes better.

January 20, 2016

I use this as a side dish when so have chicks breast or other meats. I prefer homemade though when thanksgiving rolls around. Very good though for boxed stuff!

January 05, 2016

Pretty good stuffing. Not home made by any means but still pretty good.

1.8/5

October 17, 2015

It's OK stuffing.. I prefer homemade!

2.7/5

August 29, 2015

This stuffing tastes ok but it's nothing compared to stuffing baked. Also, the bread cubes are so small. I'm really not a fan of it.

August 25, 2015

KRAFT STOVE TOP STUFFING;

Always having in my pantry, for those just in case last minute meal ideas.
    Not as authentic as home made from scratch stuffing, but I did like!!
    Makes for a quick meal, without the stress.
    Easy to use, easy to make, and guaranteed it won't screw up.

I would not make often as not as not sure of all the rpeservatives etc inside, but good to have on hand and tastes good.

August 25, 2015

I always have a box or two of stovetop stuffing in my pantry. Although I do not use it to stuff my chicken or turkey I do have a few recipes that I use this in. It add great flavour and very easy to prepare.

July 22, 2015

I always have some of these on hand. You can always get them on sale somewhere. Great as a side if you want a potato or rice substitute. Easy to prepare and great tasting. The Turkey is my favorite.

June 10, 2015

I like this, there are always boxes of it in the pantry. I don't like homemade stuffing very much, it usually comes out soggy. So I get this and use it as a side, don't think I've ever used it as a stuffing. I get the sodium reduced one, I've tried all of them and thats the one I like the best.