4.1/5
Kraft Stove Top Stuffing Reviews
#12 in Grocery

June 10, 2015

This stuff is quick and easy to make, it has good flavor!

1.0/5

June 02, 2015

I DO NOT want to offen anyone, but what ever happened to making your own stuffing? It tastes much better. I know with people working and all a short cut is necessary, however put in the extra time to make something more worth eating than this stuff. Especially for special occasions, it's well worth the time.

June 02, 2015

I don't have this often only when I need something in a hurry to go with chicken or turkey. It tastes pretty good but a little salty!

1.5/5

May 15, 2015

Why buy a box when homemade is so easy to make and tastes so much better and not so salty? It just tastes like bread and salt :/

April 14, 2015

I love Stove Top Stuffing, we even buy it every once in awhile in between holiday meals...It's great for the picky eaters who don't like onions or a substitute for your great aunts mystery stuffing haha. Great taste, quick and easy to make

April 14, 2015

This is hands down the best boxed stuffing to buy! I love the flavour and the spices that they put in here, it's a perfect addition to a Thanksgiving, Easter, or Chrismas meal.

April 01, 2015

I always make this at thanksgiving and everyone loves it.

March 16, 2015

If I don't have time to make my stuffing from scratch this is my go to brand. Super simple to makes. The box even has a few add in ideas that taste great as well.

March 16, 2015

easy and fast! when i have a bigger crowd over i make 2 boex of these and its always a hit

March 15, 2015

My family loves this stuffing. We always have it on Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter dinners.