Prestige Item
KVD Vegan Beauty Tattoo Liner Reviews

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 15, 2014

It's a strong black eyeliner. Goes on in a range of thin to thick lines for simple to creative looks. Easy to use and before it sets it can be easily wiped off. When set it is VERY water-proof, sweat proof, and heat proof. I wear it constantly baking, etc. As well I have sensitive skin and no irritation!

June 04, 2014

This liner is everything that I wanted in a liquid liner. The thin tip hugs your lash line. The liner is perfect for creating gorgeous wing tips and amazing cat eyes. What I love most about this liner is the color pay out. Amazing. It easily washes off with out leaving behind product, but it doesn't smear, smudge, or rub of when I rub my eyes. I used to only wear Stilla's Stay All Day but this is my new love for liners!

September 25, 2013

Love this. Lasts for a long time, tip doesn't get worn out or anything with use - so my 100th eye looks as pristine as my 1st.

September 14, 2013

This is the best liner I have tried over the years, thanks to Kat Von D. Keep making great products

November 01, 2012

I had tried many drug store brand liquid liners and was unimpressed with the quality of them, so I decided to pay a bit more for a better quality liquid liner. I ended up purchasing the Kat Von D brand liner in black, and was quite impressed with how smoothly it glided on my eyelid. This liner's fine tip really helped with precision and helped making straight, thin lines and cat eyes were much easier to draw. I would recommend this liquid liner for people that want a fine tip liner that glides on smoothly.

April 04, 2012

I am soooo happy to have found this liquid liner! I was shopping around in Sephora for a liquid eyeliner that had a very thin point! I love the look of cat eyes but always end up with really thick lines when using your typical liquid liner from the drug store, so I thought I'd try the real stuff! When I tried this liner in the store, I was amazed by the thin line! It was exactly what I was looking for! That, and the amount of liquid dispensed out of the foam tip was just right! Would definitely highly recommend it, despite it being a tad pricey!

December 19, 2009

AMAZING. That is the one word that sums up this product. I have tried several other company's felt-tipped style liner only to have it smudge, smear or even worse - go on so dry that it tugs at my eyelids. Every felt-tipped liner out there should strive to be as good as this product. It goes on effortlessly, you can make wide or very narrow lines with it and it stays put.

The only negative I can think of is that the liner only comes in black (Trooper) or blue (Skater). I wish there were more colors to choose from... a brown, a green, a gray, a purple. I would buy them all and throw out every other liner product I have and just use the tattoo liner.