Kylie Cosmetics matte liquid lipstick Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #30 out of 1319 in Lipstick

July 19, 2017

Love these!

I have over 20 Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kits and I love them!! ❤️ All of the colours I order always look great and are definitely pigmented, which is perfect. The lighter colours tend to show more of the 'lines' in your lips, but can't control that! I exfoliate and put lip balm on shortly before I apply my lipstick for a smooth, even application. Works like a charm!

June 23, 2017

Holiday special effective!

I bought the Christmas special which is composed of 6 mini matte lipstick. All colors are exceptional. I do not wear a lot of lipstick so the mini format is perfect for me. They really hold really long on the lips. Can not remove it with water. It is absolutely necessary make-up remover!

June 19, 2017

J'adore

Ce produit est d'une grande qualité. Bien velouté et doux sur les lèvres. Il tient longtemps et n'a pas de transfert. Les couleurs sont vraiment jolies

3.2/5

May 31, 2017

They are matte (not completely, my lips felt a little sticky even towards the end of the day). They are long lasting (you have to scrub like a mad man to get them off). The color pay-off is good.

Personally, there are better liquid lipsticks out there for the price. The lipkit is a great idea, but Kylie needs to do quality control on her lip liners (mine have fallen out of their packaging multiple times).

If you're a die hard Kylie fan, you're going to get a decent product but otherwise, I would shop elsewhere.

May 17, 2017

I bought 14 shades of the Kylie Jenner lip kits matte and I do love it but there is cons to it. its very matte which is good but when you wanna take it off it doesn't wanna come off so I recommend it for it you're going to a cub or something

1.5/5

May 15, 2017

After hearing great things about this product I decided to try it and it's not what I expected. Colour is different, it doesn't last very long and over all the finish look is not very impressive either.

April 24, 2017

I just got kylie matte liquid lipstick and I love spice scent cause it smells like birthday cake and stays on all day ,and comes with a lip pencil., I recommend this to others

April 16, 2017

I first saw the lipstick on a ad on Facebook stating "free lip kit, just pay shipping" which worked out to $7.95 for one kit. So I though might as well take a chance it's only $7.95, and am I ever glad that I did!! It goes on smoothly,dries quickly, has a pleasant aroma and it actually lasts and lasts! The lip liner it comes with goes on easily and nicely and it's already pre matched so you look amazing in any of the colors that you can choose from.

April 05, 2017

My favourite piece in my makeup bag! The colours suite everyones skin type. Can add a special pop to your outfit or can add to your subtle neutral look.

March 29, 2017

First off best lipstick I have ever owned! You put in on and within seconds it is dry and won't rub of for hours even after eating. This is the only lipstick I use!