• L'Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Concealer Fair/Light Warm
  • L'Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Concealer Fair/Light Warm

L'Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Concealer Fair/Light Warm Reviews

Ranked #396 out of 448 in Concealer

Super-blendable Opti-Blend Complex lets you control coverage and fine-tune it. Feels fresh and natural, yet covers flawlessly. Opti-Blend Technology creates precisely calibrated skin-true shade. Won't fade or change over time. Micro-fine optical pearls blur imperfections, as glycerin and Vitamins B and E nourish skin. No oils, no pore-clogging fillers. Ultra-pure formula feels so beautiful, you forget you're wearing makeup.Available in 18 skin-true shades that match your skin's tone and its undertone.Allure 2008 Reader's Choice Award Winner for drugstore foundation.

February 27, 2017

I love the soft brush applicator which makes application smooth and precise. The concealer then blends so easily with a warm fingertip. I took a tip from a well-known make-up artist and have started to apply the concealer after the foundation rather than underneath. For the price point this is a remarkable product to have in your make-up bag!

April 04, 2015

It's not the highest of coverage but it does blend out super nice and has a gorgeous finish!

March 17, 2015

Just like the foundation they have a GREAT array of colours to find your match. They cover well, blendable and feels smooth.

April 01, 2014

In an effort to save a little cash, switched to L'Oreal True Match concealer after using the Mac concealer for many years (it's roughly half the price). What I've noticed is that not only does this tube last longer than the Mac stuff (for me, at least 6 month - a little goes a long way!), but also it is much easier to apply. The product is pretty thin (comes out as a liquid, not a paste like the Mac stuff), so it's easy to spread it around, and it covers surprisingly well with just a thin coat. I usually just dab a few dots under my eyes, tap the product around to get it in my entire eye pit area (which is usually dark and deep due to lack of sleep!), then go over any red or blotchy marks on the rest of my face with the leftover stuff on my fingers. I finish with a thin layer of translucent mineral powder (PF) overtop, and don't use any other foundation at all. This has been my go-to base for over 5 years now, and I have no plans on changing anytime soon.

I think that where the L'Oreal concealer stands out against the rest of the competition in the drugstore is - as some others have mentioned already - in the tones they offer. As someone with very light skin with olive undertones, most other "light" concealers appear pink or dark beige on me. This light, warm tone blends perfectly with my skin, covering the dark circles perfectly. I also appreciate the small, compact size and fingerless applicator. And you can't beat the price!

March 25, 2014

I have used this concealer for about 3 years and I have no plans of changing! This concealer is very smooth and covers really well!

December 10, 2009

Most drugstore brands I have tried lack my shade when it comes to foundation and concealer. L'oreal's True Match is the first brand I've tried which comes closest to my skin tone, which isn't surprising, considering their range of colors.

One tube lasts me about 6 months (I've been through about 3 of them by now), and I prefer its brush applicator over a sponge one. It is unscented, and it blends amazingly well. At about $8, it is definitely worth what I paid.

September 07, 2009

this concealer i thought worked kinda okay....but for the price it's not bad...

July 25, 2009

A drugstore gem. Easily blendable, excellent coverage, dewy luminous finish.