L'Oreal Ever Pure Sulfate Free Volume Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #835 out of 1074 in Shampoo

Colour-treated hair required special care. EverPure's extra-gentle, sulfate-free formula won't strip colour and leaves hair hydrated, manageable and silky soft. This richly lathering shampoo is infused with refreshing rosemary and juniper for an invigorating aromatic experience.

March 21, 2017

This is my favorite new conditioner! It is quite moisturizing, leave it on while taking a bath and it is a great deep conditioner. I love that it doesn't leave any residue when I rinse but that my hair doesn't frizz when I blow dry it as it does with a lighter conditioner unless I use other products. I am equally happy with the shampoo. I doesn't fade my color and I have dye my hair red which is hard to maintain.

March 19, 2017

Got the conditioner and the shampoo as full sized sample. Really don't like the smell! It was super strong. Used it once and it worked well enough as a conditioner. Won't buy again because of the smell.

July 29, 2015

I've been using this shampoo/conditioner combo for a few years now. I have fine hair and a sensitive scalp and this is one of the few products that works really well for me. I love the Rosemary Mint smell, it's so refreshing!

August 25, 2011

The chemistry of this Shampoo was intriguing so I tried it along with the Conditioner, and was pleasantly surprised. The rosemary and mint scent reminds me of Aveda. My highlights look great and my hair feels soft and smooth.

August 15, 2011

I had found a free sample in the bottom of my shelf in the bathroom. I decided to try it. Let me tell you, its the best thing I have ever used !!! ... Immediately my hair felt softer,lighter, and the smells ... I cant even begin to tell you how good my hair smelled. I ran out and bought it, immediately !

My hair has never been this soft and silky! The conditioner also feels cool and minty on the scalp. I love how it smells, and how gorgeous my hair is now.

This conditioner was amazing at making my thick hair soft and shiny. I could tell the difference as soon as I began to comb through my hair. After it was dry, my hair was so soft that I couldn't keep my hands out of it. The smell is unbelieveable, and unlike perfume, where you can no longer smell it after 20 minutes .. the next day the fragrance was still strong.

Its been 2 weeks now, and I can tell you that I will continue to use this product. I am so satisfied with it.

September 29, 2009

Love The Smell.Price Is A Little High.But It Doesn't Fade My Hair Color Like Others Have.

September 29, 2009

I’ve been using the L'Oreal Ever Pure Sulfate-Free shampoo and conditioner for the past week. It’s a cream based shampoo so I found it left my hair feeling a bit heavy at times, but still clean and it didn’t appear greasy. My hair was left shinny and had minimal flyaways. Both the shampoo and conditioner had a mild scent and wasn’t overly girly – for the guys who might be using this product as well. Overall, decent product but not one that I’d continually use if it wasn’t on sale.

June 10, 2009

I was not impressed at all with L'Oreal's Ever Pure Shampoo and Conditioner. I makes my hair extremely dry and coarse. Looks like I'll be using up the rest of the bottles thought, considering the price ($18 for both).