L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara Reviews
#758 in Mascara

January 25, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

LONG LASHES OMG!

This my go to mascara, wish I discovered it years ago! Makes my lashes so long & thick. Not clumpy or flaky. I always recommend this to my friends and family.

July 17, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

I would buy this product again, it is one of my favourites.

This mascara is definitely worth the money, and I have tried a huge range of mascaras from Lancôme to the cheapest ones at the drugstore and this one is definitely my favourite. I do not have the best natural lashes and this one makes it look like I’m wearing false eyelashes! I always get compliments on them everywhere I go. This mascara does not have a dry formula and is very easy to take off and put on with the wand being a good size to get all of my lashes without getting mascara anywhere else around my eyes.

July 14, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

The only one

This is the one and only mascara that I use. I have tried many if not all mascaras and none work as effectively as this does. It literally makes lashes look thicker darker and longer! Win win

July 14, 2019
    Wrexham, United Kingdom

Longest lashes ever

Gives fabulous length and volume, really looks like a false lash effect. Deepest black mascara I’ve ever used. No flakes or smudges either. The perfect mascara

May 31, 2019

Très bon mascara de pharmacie.

Ce mascara permet au cils d’avoir plus de longueurs et de courber les cils. Il est très noir et j’aime beaucoup. La brosse est en picot et très fine ce qui permet de bien attraper tout les cils de la racine et de bien les séparer. Il tiens bien ne s’effrite pas et c’est bien.

May 01, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Best mascara ever

This mascara is the best mascara I have ever purchased! It makes my lashes so long and voluminous! I would totally recommend buying this. It also doesn’t clump easily

April 22, 2019

Disappointed

Saw lots of girls who said they use this mascara with really long noticeable lashes so I bought it. Quite expensive for such a skinny tube. The wand is very very thin with little nubs sticking out (where there would normally be bristles) which hurt when applied to my lashes. I always make a mess across my eyelid when applying mascara but not like this one. This one got ALL over my lid and even under my eye. My lashes weren’t even nice and long so I would not recommend this, i’m quite disappointed. $20 and I never use it.

February 07, 2019
    New York, United States

Favorite mascara

Absolutely love this mascara!!! I find it to be a dupe for DiorShow. At this price point it is by far the best out there. No clumps and gives great length and volume. Doesn’t flake or smudge!

April 22, 2018

Pour des cils longs et définis

Définitivement mon mascara préféré de tous les temps. Je retourne toujours vers ce produit, les autres mascaras que j'essaie ne lui arrivent pas à la cheville. La brosse permet de bien séparer les cils, et la formule tient toute la journée.

March 10, 2018

Best Mascara Out There

Hands down the best mascara on the market. I have used it for many many years and can never find another mascara that compares. Every year I even buy those mascara sample kits to test out high end mascaras to see if they stand up to Telescopic, but I've yet to find one. Not even Benefits mascaras! I always use 2 coats with this mascara and it gives perfect seperation, crazy length, and a nice thick coat. This is my forever mascara. Price is a little steep for drugstore though - I think it's around $19/$20 now.