4.1/5
L'Oreal Paris Feria Hair Color Reviews
#16 in Hair Colour

With Feria, what you see is the shimmer. Multi-faceted shimmering color with 3x highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. Inspired by cutting-edge fashion, Feria's prismatic color spectrum is custom-blended by L’Oreal master colorist.

June 12, 2019

Great hair colour

I like using the Feria at-home hair colouring line for myself. I try to achieve a golden brown hair colour look and the product is able to deliver the result I want. I'm also a big fan of the conditioner that comes with the box, as it makes my hair really smooth and shiny.

May 08, 2019

Loved it!

I recently died my hair red with another brand by putting the colour directly over my faded black box-dyed hair. It created a red root that faded into a purplish sheen over the black. I decided I wanted it more red, and the local store didn't have the brand I used previously. I purchased a bleach kit, and the Cherry Crush (R57).

After bleaching my hair it was very dry and awfully textured. I immediately dried my hair and applied Cherry Crush. Overall, all I can say is - SO IMPRESSED. I have always died my hair using box dyes, and generally pick whatever product has the nicest looking colour that is moderately priced. This one is extremely vibrant, and I found the texture of the dye to be thinner than most. This meant it dripped more than others, but generally was easier to spread throughout my hair when applied. It looked extremely red when I first applied it, but it faded to a slightly darker red after 25 minutes.

After washing the dye out my hair was still super dry, but the shampoo that this product comes with made it feel completely different. I applied the shampoo 2-3 times to get as much dye out as possible, then applied the conditioner. I have alopecia, which causes large amounts of my hair to come out from all over my head, especially when dying. I found this product seemed to be very gentle on my hair, and little hair actually came out while in the shower - significantly less compared to the amount of hair I lose with other brands. My hair is still wet, but it is soft enough that I could brush it without problem, and can run my fingers through it. I can't wait to style it tomorrow!

For a box dye, I am very impressed. I have seen reviews where others state their hair turned out black, so I would definitely recommend bleaching before if your hair can stand it.

February 24, 2019

Best

This is the best red hair die brand in my opinion. I always stick with this. I have really dark brown/black hair and i only need this product to make my hair a nice red/auburn colour without bleaching my hair. Ive never bleached my hair until today actually because im trying out new colours. But this is hands down the only red or orange colour brand i will buy.

February 12, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Awesome.

I absolutely love this hair dye. It's the best priced and most effective for my hair. The conditioner smells amazing. And it doesn't leave my hair broken or damaged.

June 19, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love this product

this is one brand i use to colour in home always , if i'm not using salon colouring. its easy to use and easy clean up in the end if you not so neat at doing the back of you head :) the colour last a bit longer then others i find and is much more bright. the smell well dying is nice and the conditioner is sparkly .

March 27, 2018

Amazing!

I was surprised how soft and silky my hair felt after dying it, the color even though it is a red, it didn't wash out every time I showered it lasted a very long time, Will be buying again,

February 05, 2018

Super couleur

Couleur maison ne rime pas avec mauvaise couleur au contraire
    Super qualité
    Jadore et je peu LE faire pour moins de 15$ dans le confort de Chez moi
    Je recommande

September 26, 2017

Great coverage

Bought this on a whim from shoppers and I am really impressed. It smells great it covers well and my hair feels awesome. I dye my hair monthly and usually choose whatever is on sale and always a different colour. This dye covered my grey fantastic and it left my hair soft not feeling like straw ty

June 22, 2017

J adore

J utilise ces colorations depuis des années
    J aime les couleurs proposées. Elles sont toujours splendides et très variées. Il y en a pour tous les goûts.

April 27, 2017

Let me do some intro for my hair conditions.

First of all. I'm Asian and Asians tend to have black hair. As for myself, not long I have very dark hair but also thick volume as well. I have never bleached my hair and do not like the idea of it, and most likely will never pay $200 to get the job done at a salon.

My first box dye was a brand called GOSH, and it actually did quite well despite giving a very subtle shade but did not have the extreme gasoline stinky chemical smell I had originally expected. Since then I've tried a number of different brands yet none of which ever came close to matching actual results with what was shown on the box cover.

A few weeks ago, I decided to give L'Oreal Feria a try since there was an Asian girl on the cover with the ash blonde brown color I wanted. I looked at it and found an interesting before-and-after contrast, where a similar outcome could be expected no matter how dark the original shade.

Hmm. Triple Highlight? HI-LIFT technology? Lifts up to 3 levels? Deep Conditioning? Extreme lightening for darker hair with no brass? Permanent Application? Shimmer Power? Cool tone? Nice... Interesting... Mhmm... Well. Everything does sound very ensuring, but did I have high hopes? Absolutely not!

But WOW for the actual results, my hair turned out EXACTLY the same color as shown! For the first time!

O_O Dang!!!!! So satisfied and happy, but most importantly my hair did not feel damaged and felt really soft although I had gone to bed while dying my hair. The scalp did get a little dry but was alright after the next few days, and looked quite healthy too. Needless to say, this product worked amazingly for me and definitely worth a second purchase. The price was indeed out of my usual price range, but I'll keep an eye for any promotions for this item for sure.

(yes, I do that or else the dye won't be absorbed. don't do it if you don't have strong think dark hair... my hair grows very fast too... I will not be responsible for your baldness upon following my method recklessly >.