L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Reviews
#14 in Mascara

Telescopic clean definition mascara provides astronomical length, perfect definition, and a clump-free end result. The patented no clump brush cleanly defines lashes and lengthens up to 50%.

February 26, 2022

One of the best!

I really love this mascara as first you cannot go wrong with the price! This mascara really fills your lashes and the fact it doesn’t clump is excellent quality. I definitely will purchase again

February 02, 2022

Asian eyelashes

I’m asian and let me tell you asian lashes are usually straight and pointing down. But this!!! This is a product that you must try. Keeps my lashes long and curly all day. 10/10 recommend.

January 06, 2022
    Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom

Decent Mascara

This mascara is not one of my all time favourites. However, it does give my eyelashes amazing length. It also doesn't budge throughout the day which is great.

January 05, 2022
    New Brunswick, Canada

My go to mascara

I have been using this mascara for the last 10 years and plan to continue! I love the thin, silicone brush. It definitely helps get each individual lash and keeps it from clumping. It works so well I can even use it on my bottom lashes without smudging. It is the only mascara I have ever used that gives me the length of false eyelashes but feels super light.
    It is waterproof so you will definitely need a good makeup remover to ensure it comes off.
    I find it a tad pricey for a drugstore brand but it goes on sale often enough and honestly it works so well I do not mind paying full price.
    I recommend this to anyone in the market for a mascara. Give it a try!

November 08, 2021

Amazing!

I have been using this mascara for more than 10 years now and nothing compares to this. I have tried many expensive brand name ones but this one always comes through. I have long lashes so this extends it beautifully without clumping. Love it!!!

September 14, 2021

Super legnthening!

Excellent mascara for girlies with the short lashes like myself. It works amazingly and lengthens my lashes that it looks like I'm wearing falsies! I would definitely recommend to whoever wants to lengthen their lash look.

May 04, 2021

My mascara since the past 5 yeara

J'adore ce mascara, il sépare bien les cils sans laisser de grumeaux, le noir est parfait et il dure 6 mois! Il s'enlève bien avec un démaquillant ordibaire. Mon préféré ever.

March 26, 2021

This is my favorite mascara.

I usually struggle with finding a mascara I like but L’Oréal telescopic mascara works wonders. It subtlety lengthens my lashes without clumping and holds all day.

March 14, 2021
    Sutton, United Kingdom

Great coverage

This mascara covers lashes really well but I’ve found it to be a little clumpy for my taste. Definitely lengthens lashes but for best results I’d recommend using a lash comb to separate lashes

February 05, 2021

False lash effect!

This mascara gives a false lash effect and doesn’t clump easily. It’s easy to brush through if it does clump though which I love because I like to layer it on! Keeps the curl of your lashes too!