L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Reviews
Ranked #21 in Mascara

Telescopic clean definition mascara provides astronomical length, perfect definition, and a clump-free end result. The patented no clump brush cleanly defines lashes and lengthens up to 50%.

September 21, 2017

Cils de rêve!

J'adore ce produit... J'en ai essayé d'autres, mais je revient toujours à celui là depuis plusieurs années. Les cils sont longs, bien définis et il est aussi disponible en brun, ce que j'aime bien aussi!

September 06, 2017

Amazing!

If you ever wanted longer and fuller lashes this is the product that you need! It is amazing I my lashes are so long and luscious I love them. This product made my eyes so beatiful!

June 23, 2017

Love this mascara.

I have tried a million different mascaras trying to find the best one for me. Most of them now a days are for full thick lashes. I just like long and defined. And this mascara does exactly that. This will always be my go to mascara.

June 21, 2017

L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara

The L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara works beautifully for lengthening your lashes. I like to use it along with another mascara for Volume. I use the L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara first to achieve great length and to separate my lashes, once the layer of mascara has dried I use another mascara for volume. This works great and makes my lashes look amazing, Another great mascara by L'Oreal !

May 31, 2017

It doesn't work well alone in my opinion. I like to use it to separate my lashes before putting a second mascara.
    It also works great on bottom lashes because the brush is thin.

May 29, 2017

Love this mascara, it's makes my eyelashes look double the length and volume. It does not clump and look heavy on your lashes. It's very inexpensive and last a long time, does not dry up like the others I've tried. I do not leave the house without my mascara!

May 26, 2017

Love this mascara so much. It truly does give length and i don't have long lashes.
    I haven't found another mascara like it. I love all L'oreal products.

May 17, 2017

Mon produit préféré de toute ma vie. J'ai essayé d'autres compagnies plusieurs fois, pour voir la différence, mais à chaque fois je suis revenue avec lui. Il est parfait pour mes cils, j'ai vraiment un look différent avec ce mascara. Quand je le porte, les gens me demandent souvent si j'ai des faux cils, ils allongent vraiment avec ce mascara et ont plus de volume. Je ne me passerais jamais de ce produit. Je le recommande à toutes les femmes.

May 17, 2017

I have tried lots of mascara's in my lifetime and really love this product! Makes my lashes look very long, often am asked if I am wearing fake lashes. Product lifespan is quite good as well, however towards the end the product does get a bit sticky so clumps my lashes together. Price point is a bit high for a shoppers product but better then Sephora products. Wish it would go on sale every once and a while but will continue to buy.

May 04, 2017

My absolute favourite mascara ! I love that you never have to worry about clumpy lashes, they loook just long and almost natural !
    I recommend this mascara to anyone looking for a new brand to try ! No negative review hear !