L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara Reviews
#13 in Mascara

Telescopic clean definition mascara provides astronomical length, perfect definition, and a clump-free end result. The patented no clump brush cleanly defines lashes and lengthens up to 50%.

September 14, 2021

Super legnthening!

Excellent mascara for girlies with the short lashes like myself. It works amazingly and lengthens my lashes that it looks like I'm wearing falsies! I would definitely recommend to whoever wants to lengthen their lash look.

May 04, 2021

My mascara since the past 5 yeara

J'adore ce mascara, il sépare bien les cils sans laisser de grumeaux, le noir est parfait et il dure 6 mois! Il s'enlève bien avec un démaquillant ordibaire. Mon préféré ever.

March 26, 2021

This is my favorite mascara.

I usually struggle with finding a mascara I like but L’Oréal telescopic mascara works wonders. It subtlety lengthens my lashes without clumping and holds all day.

March 14, 2021
    Sutton, United Kingdom

Great coverage

This mascara covers lashes really well but I’ve found it to be a little clumpy for my taste. Definitely lengthens lashes but for best results I’d recommend using a lash comb to separate lashes

February 05, 2021

False lash effect!

This mascara gives a false lash effect and doesn’t clump easily. It’s easy to brush through if it does clump though which I love because I like to layer it on! Keeps the curl of your lashes too!

January 11, 2021

Great option

My daughter has been using the expensive mascara from Sephora but agreed to trying a drugstore option. She said it was better then her usual brand and would continue to use. She liked the separation and smoothness it applied on.

November 03, 2020

Great lengthing

This mascara is great for everyday use. I found it does cause eyelashes to stick together but the length is amazing and lasts all day. Easy to remove. Not waterproof

October 30, 2020

My go-to!

This is my daily mascara and I don't plan on changing it any time soon! The formula is smooth and doesn't clump. I also like the brush. It stays 'clean' and doesn't really clump up at all. The brush is also thin and allows you to nicely get the corners and inside lashes. It is a 'wetter' mascara but I think that's why it applies so nicely.

October 22, 2020

A great alternative to higher priced mascaras

I usually purchase Dior and decided to give this a go. It works great to lengthen but you need to use a good lash primer. The wand is a bit too “bendy” and can be hard to get back into the tube.

October 08, 2020

Beautiful Lashes

I love aplying this mascara on my lashes.It doesn't create clumps and it's smooth. The brush grips my lashes well so they end up well seperated. The mascara comes in black and in brown so it's nice to have options. This is one of my go to favourite mascara that I will continue purchasing.