LA Colors Color Craze Gel

LA Colors Color Craze Gel Reviews

Ranked #544 out of 1497 in Nail Polish

June 16, 2016

Great price, and great nail polish , great assortment of colors to choose from (I've bought all of them LOL)
    me and my Nieces love to do our Toes different colors , I haven't had an issue with chipping and my nails seem stronger with it on

May 14, 2015

I have tried a few colors of this polish and they are hit or miss. The pink and blue colors pictured are very pretty and I've worn them often. They are very affordable and I found them to stay on longer than some polishes.

May 14, 2015

This nail polish is very affordable and it works well, it dries very quickly.

March 17, 2015

Very affordable product Great colors to choose from, dries fast, dont last too long, but then again for the price i paid i wasnt expecting them to do.

February 28, 2015

This gel polish is pretty good for two dollars a bottle. It leaves a beautiful shine to your nails and comes in an array of beautiful colors. I like it a lot. I'll definateley be buying more shades.

Bbjack added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Bellebelle15 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ismael12 earned the Beauty Guru badge

sphereweb added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber