Good

L.A. COLORS COVER UP PRO CONCEALER Reviews

Ranked #284 out of 461 in Concealer

April 20, 2015

I tried this because it was super cheap, but you get what you pay for I suppose. Super chalky, very difficult to blend, super drying on the skin, and the colour oxidizes. I have tried SO many concealers, from very high end to around the same price as this product, and sorry to say it but this stuff is complete sh*t.

April 20, 2015

f you had told me my new holy grail stick concealer would be only $1.50, I would of thought you are crazy. I love the relative ease and convenience of a stick, & OMG THIS IS LIKE A HEAVEN TO MY UNDEREYE CIRCLES. Only a little is needed to cover any area, my shade is nude. Nude does lean more on a neutral slightly cool pale shade. I'm very pale cool toned but I can make this work. What I love about this is pale shade is that I can use it to brighten my natural high points of my face. The formula is a thick cream that can be blended with a firm brush, sponge or fingers. I think its best to use a sponge. ( I used Real Techniques - Miracle Complexion Sponge) These sticks is easily twisted up & down to get to the product easily. This is definitely travel friendly & convenient for any use.

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Himilayan Salt Lamp

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Chick2393 has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

KieliAnne added a new review for
    Pump House Crafty Radler