La Roche Posay Anthelios SPF 50 Ultra Fluid Lotion Reviews

July 03, 2019

Best tinted moisturizer I’ve tried

I bought this before my trip south and was my holy grail!my face was never burnt, it can last even in the water for 80 mins. I used it as a foundation when going out and put my makeup onto it worked great. I will definitely be buy another bottle for my next trip!

June 26, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Holy Grail SPF

This is possibly one of the best sunscreens i have ever used. It has an ultra-light watery texture that is an absolute dream to blend in, this also leaves a semi matte finish perfect for no-makeup days. I have this in my bag wherever i go and that will not be changing any time soon!!

April 03, 2019

My HG Sunscreen

I used to hate sunscreen, because it feels greasy on my skin until...I try this LRP sunscreen as well as Avene mineral sunscreen. This goes under makeup really well whereas Avene can sometimes peel depending on the face cream. Now I don't leave my house until I have sunscreen on, this is also really good at protecting against being tanned. I have been using this for at least two years!

March 05, 2019

Best sun protection product for oily skin

I will definitly buy this product. For oily tan/brown south Asian skin finding a sun protection is really very hard. It doesn't leave ashy mark or not sticky greasy at all.

January 12, 2019

Great sunscreen for past 3 summers

I was introduced to this product when I browsed the drug store isles 3 years ago because my child had a reaction to another popular sunscreen so I decided to try this.

It is expensive however it is worth every penny not only does it apply evenly but you can tell where you applied it because it goes on white and then it fades to clear. No reactions whatsoever, no sunburns and no regrets either. I will buy this and the kids version over any other product.

I knew I made a good choice but had my moment of validation when I noticed that our pediatrician offers samples of it in his office.

November 16, 2018

Super product

I really don’t like regular sun screen on my face. This product is excellent. It is ultra light. Even better texture than a facial cream. I have very sensitive skin and this product is so good. No blotching or redness. I also really like the 50 sun protection factor.

August 12, 2018

Great sunscreen for under makeup.

This sunscreen was recommended through my dermatologist. It was light enough to be applied over a serum and under foundation without being blotchy or leaving streaks. Would recommend.

August 10, 2018

Holy Grail!!!

This sunscreen is my holy grail!!! I have used it for years. It is light, absorbs well, non greasy, wears well under makeup and never leaves a white cast to the skin. Great value for the price

July 16, 2018

Great everday sunscreen

This is a non drying sunscreen that is great for daily use. It absorbs into the skin leaving a non sticky finish. Easily able to apply makeup overtop. Doe not irritate sensitive skin

June 26, 2018

Best Sunscreen I’ve Tried!

I’ve recently started using Retinol. It was recommended to me to start applying sunscreen to protect my face. After searching, I settled on this product, and I was not disappointed. It’s not greasy and it doesn’t make your face shine. I’m very happy with my purchase. It’s pricier, but in skincare, you really do get what you pay for.