La Roche Posay Anthelios SPF 50 Ultra Fluid Lotion Reviews

April 28, 2018

Best drugstore sunscreen

This is the best drugstore sunscreen I have used thus-far. Lots of ones in store feel very grainy when put on the face but this one does not. Makes the skin feel smooth and tacky for makeup application as well.

April 09, 2018

Doesnt leave white streaks

I have used this product for the past two years now. It is the only thing I can find that doesnt leave your skin with that white residue. It isn't heavy so I usually put it on after moisturizer and have my makeup on afterwards. It doesnt feel greasy at all. Love this product and highly recommend!

April 08, 2018

My go to facial SPF!

I use this as my daily SPF on my face, and it has been kind to my very sensitive skin. It wears well under makeup, and doesn't leave a white cast after it soaks in after about a minute. You only need a pea sized amount to cover your face, so it lasts a while!

March 20, 2018

Very effective sunscreen cream with spf 50

I have been using this cream for quite a while now, it is ver effective, light, mousterizes my skin nicely, I don't get any sun burns while I am using this, very much recommended.

March 14, 2018

Light facial sunscreen

I apply this everyday of the summer underneath my makeup. It is not sticky and leaves a perfect matte finish while protecting my skin from the sun. It's a little on the pricey side, but totally necessary and it works.

March 13, 2018

Le meilleur!

J'ai un conjoint qui travail à l'extérieur et croyez moi c'est la seule crème solaire qui ne cause pas de bouton au visage. Il coûte cher mais en vaut la peine je vous le dit!

March 13, 2018

good sun protection product

i love this SPF lotion, the texture is light, non greasy, non sticky, doesn't leave any white marks, since this is a mineral sunscreen, better for your skin. the SPF 50 is perfect for me

March 12, 2018

Reliable but a leaves a white cast on the face!

I've used a lot of La Roche Posay products and the quality of the products is what brings me back to purchasing them time and time again.

This sunscreen was highly recommended by friends but for some odd reason, it just doesn't seem to work for me. The texture is extremely fluid and upon application it is light on the face; however, it won't seem to blend or sink into my face and, as such, leaves a cast of white residue - not at all cosmetically appealing!

In an effort to not waste the product, I have applied it on occasions whereby it the cosmetic appeal wasn't so important. I did notice it was very effective at preventing sunburn. Overall, it is a product that works but won't be something I'll be using if I needed to be out for an important social function.

February 23, 2018

I would buy this again

I like the product. Yes it is pricey but worth buying. Its perfect for my sensitive skin. Much better than many sunscreen products available in market.

February 13, 2018

J’adore la texture de cette crème

Je trouve ce produit efficace et surtout je raffole de la texture!! La gamme la roche posât est juste fabuleuse pour tout les membres d d’la famille! Je vous le recommande